𝐵𝑅𝑈𝑁𝑂!?

"Thunder!" Felix spoke smiling slightly until Pepa snapped her head her face changing into a scowl

" You're telling the story Or am I?" She questioned loudly as Felix went to her slowly working his way up her arm a smile greeting her lips.

"I'm sorry, mi Vida Go on Bruno says it looks like rain Why did he tell her?
In doing so He floods my brain. Abuela gets the umbrella" the song ranged in as they both gave their separate verses as well Aoife stood to the side as she could be seen imaginary dancing with Bruno and Azul. A pleasant smile labeled on her lips. Yet Maribel noticed how her tío stared at his wife his eyes held soft as he smiled down at the woman pulling her close.

" Married in a hurricane!" Pepa sang "What a joyous day But anyway. We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no. We don't talk about Bruno!" She and Felix sang their hand's gel together

verse as Dolores showed up. Her choker was the same fabric that was from her earmuffs growing up making Aoife smile at the girl before she quickly looked at them both making Aoife knock on the wooden stairs in case her niece was possessed.

"Hey, Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling" Aoife only smiled remembering the interaction Bruno would have with his niece slightly shifting on his feet as he would slouch down looking at her.

"I can always hear him Sort of muttering And mumbling. I associate him with The sound of falling sand" Dolores sang as her dresses moved to make Aoife get up singing.

"Ch-ch-ch!" Though her eyes saw a figure bobbing its head as she stared for a second at the cloak they wore her eyes quickly darting back toward Maribel as she smiled as she took off. The figure stopped bobbing its head as it ran quickly into a crack. Aoife followed after as her skirts somewhat tore from the hardness of the walls.

" Hey wait!" She shouted as she ran after her face determined to settle it this was a townsperson. Her feet came to boarding as she jumped quickly still her arm reaching out quickly as her skirts still took to life looking until she dropped holding onto one board.

" Don't go! Help me!" She shouted her hand fixing to let go before she felt a hand on her own. Hoisting her up as her eyes meet with green ones.

" Bruno-"

" my name is Hernando" that was all she needed to know as her hands darted toward him pulling him into a kiss her hands on his head as she pulled back.

" Bruno don't lie to your wife it's bad luck." She hummed softly as she creased his face as Bruno gave a small smile.

" Aoife, it's Bruno." He hummed as a joke as the woman smiled.

" Bruno I knew you were here but wait." She pulled away from his arms her face going hard as she slapped him.

"That's for leaving me for 10 years this is for me missing you" quickly she kissed him once more as Bruno kissed back pulling her by her waist his body slightly shaking.