𝑇𝑒𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

They had made it to a small area up in the woods

They had made it to a small area up in the woods. It was the best Aoife could do to help her niece with the noise of things as she still had the muffins on her ears.

" Auntie A are we going to have a picnic like last time." She spoke softly her eyes peering into Aoife who only smiled as they sat down on a small bench Aoife pulled a basket from behind a rock toward them.

" Small triangle shaped PB and jays like normal, with small cubes of cheese and grapes," Aoife spoke softly as Dolores nodded.

" Did you bring the water?" She spoke slowly as the woman laughed.

" of course I did." She spoke softly as she remembered Azul worrying about her daughter wondering what is going on as she thought she should go back to her daughter and give Pepa hers. But Dolores seemed so much better and happier at peace as she munched on the little sand witch. Making her notice even her daughter would have done with her cousin.

" Dolores are you doing ok dear, are the war muffins helping on next time should I add extra fluff." The woman questioned as she munched on her little sandwich peering down at the little girl.

" Auntie A, I love them." She spoke shyly as the ear muffins were a red a small jewel on both sides of the puffs as the band was a little pink as embroidered was a little heart placed in the middle of the band. It was newly knitted it looked like it was hand washed by Aoife every day since she noticed how much the young girl wore them almost every day and her hands cling to them to get them at least closer to her ears.

" I'm happy you do I, am thinking about making you another pair cause you never know. A young girl like you needs more colors how about a coffee color it's a soft color though. So it won't be calling out to a lot of people. Yet you need something that isn't too thick and you can wear out in the summer cause I know your ears have to get hot honey." She hummed softly toward the little girl.

They say in quietness with the soft creaking of the grasshoppers and how Aoife munched quickly on her cheese as she hummed feeling a kick.

" what was that thump, Auntie." The young girl spoke toward Aoife as she gave a smile looking at the girl.

" That was your cousin Dolores." The woman spoke rubbing her belly.

" Cousin, she's in your belly?" The young girl questioned as Aoife nodded her head.

" Do you wanna touch my stomach?" The woman spoke as the little girl nodded her head bringing her hand to Aoifes stomach as it rested.

" she isn't moving!" The young girl grew annoyed before Aoife hummed l.

" Just wait give her time." As soon as she had spoken that a soft thump was placed on Dolores's hand.

" SHE MOVED AUNTIE!"