𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

Here she was 29 and Bruno 28

Here she was 29 and Bruno 28. Aoife smiled as she knitted while looking around the room. She sat on the floor as her eyes trained on the yarn.

" Aoife! You shouldn't be on the floor at this state." Bruno ran from the sandglass looking at his wife.

" Bruno, I can handle it you're treating me as a child." The woman grumbled slightly as she placed the blanket down looking at Bruno her eyes squinting.

" Do you need something to eat?" The man questioned as he plopped down beside her his hand wondering to her hair as he twirled one of her curls as she hummed in content.

" No but I think you should massage my feet though" she tried to say " That's the future for me" she hummed her head turning to Bruno giving him a peck on his cheek making him move his eyes somewhere else to avoid hers making the woman pout slightly before she smiled. " well what do you want to do?" She questioned toward him making Bruno hum.

" Could we tell my family?" He spoke speaking on their secret.

" That we adopted more rats?" She spoke softly stretching her neck as it popped making her moan in relief.

" No, not about that anymore." He spoke softly as his hand rubbed her stomach making the woman smile.

" Oh, that secret" she chuckled softly as he nodded his head quickly like a child making the woman nod.

" We can but help me up." She gestured making the man stand up his poncho unwrinkling as he looked at his wife reaching his hand down for her as he pulled her up. Showing her plump figure now how she wore a green dress with pink markings at the bottom of it yet her stomach was rounder how it picked out when you could see her side profile, how she would waddle somewhat.

" Do you want me to carry you down the stairs amor" Bruno questioned to only be slapped by the woman on the back of his head lightly as she smiled at him her eye twitching slightly?

" Bruno I'm not a baby!" She insisted toward the man her arms folding over her small bump as she stared at him in disinterest. The cloth wrapped around her hair showing her soft eyes turned hard making Bruno smile.

" Aoife! I was joking" he insisted looking at the girl who only huffed, waddling toward the door out of the room going to see the stairs her whole world stopped as she breathed in again looking back at Bruno who pointed his thumbs up while a rat scurried toward Aoife making her smile bending down slightly and she picked it up placing it on her shoulder as she looked at the odd little Vernon.

" Ok, Pasco we have to make it to the end of these steps to prove Bruno wrong hm?" He talked with the rat gently as it rubbed its small hands together in an agreeing manner.

" We got this!"