Our future

Aoife and Bruno still wore their wedding clothes as they started one of her family's wedding traditions

Aoife and Bruno still wore their wedding clothes as they started one of her family's wedding traditions. The four elements it was simple and her mother and father did it. So in her eyes, it was only right to continue with the respect of Bruno which he agreed.

The first drink well not a drink but two lemon slices. It made Aoifes face twist when she got her slice and Bruno got his. They both bit into the sour lemon and their faces twisted. This was supposed to show the disappointments they would face at the beginning of them. The next was a small shot of Vinegar they both took small sips of it Bruno's face shrinking slightly at the horrible taste. Yet this showed the fights they would have to overcome with each other.

Cayenne was next which made Bruno look at it in question still trying to wipe the taste of vinegar out of his mouth. They both took sips of the drink slightly flinching from the fiery taste that's as suppose to symbolize a way of bringing spice and passion to the relationship. The next was honey they both took a sip Aoife slightly smacking on it as she looked at Bruno who was struggling to get a cloth she wiped some off of his beard smiling at him. This was supposed to show the joy of marriage.

All together they showed what the new couple would have to face together in their times of marriage.

The whole venue rejoiced as they finished praising them yet the time for the dance was next. As they broke out into cheers as everyone twirled together yet Bruno and Aoife danced slowly as they stared at each other smiling they had entered their world taking quickly to slow steps now and then though they always allowed their eyes to guide each other as they let their feet travel for them the people looking at the newly married couple in appreciation on what they were doing. Forming a circle until Julieta tapped Bruno's shoulder making the boy look at her.

" I would like to dance with my sister." She hummed as she replaced her brother's spot dancing quickly somewhat with Aoife making the woman laugh loudly her heart felt so full of love and she would continue to steal glances at her husband...yes husband it was still foreign to her thoughts yet she loved it. The dancing soon ended up being replaced with candle lighting it was a tradition on Bruno's side they both held their candles as they were lit before they used both of their candles to light a big one as it blossomed into color. They both stared at it in love Aoife set her candle back into the holder as well as Bruno as they allowed it to burn. The rest of the night they danced in admiring each other their hands interlocked together as they smiled. Aoife and Bruno both shared their own words"

" our future"