I'm not ok

They had finally made it to the top as Aoife tied the top on a rock to keep the box from falling. Soon they had entered the cave Aoife hummed until she noticed. " you want what Bruno saw?"

Maribel nodded her head softly. " I want to know what he saw, it can maybe help with the casita" she hummed solemnly toward herself as they found a cave walking into it to settle down into the sand softly Aoife softly tried to not hurt her knees from the somewhat thin fabric of her nightgown.

Her eyes seem to wander around the cave as it was her first time in a while to notice everything once more, she had been only in the room for goodness knows how long fearing to go up there to be reminded of him more yeah there she was with her niece Maribel. As their hands sorted through the sand skillfully finding the glowing pieces as they could until they found them all, the cave somewhat rumbling making the cave somewhat rumble as Aoifes eyes grew now her hands hurting more as she dug quicker her hands somewhat hurting as she saw how her niece struggled as well.

They soon placed all The pieces together. " what's hurting the magic" she spoke her hands shaking slightly as Aofie frowned at the sight until the glass lit up quickly.

"To show Mirabel in front of the casita when they first looked at it the casita seem to have cracks decorating it like a mural, yet Aoife made Maribel tilt the glass to show it completely well and nothing wrong as she stood before it.

" Me?" She hummed until The cave seem to shake harder. Making both women jump Mairbel placed the pieces in her satchel as Aoife grabbed the girl's hand quick her nightgown covered in sand as she shot up pushing forward to get to the box her feet sliding somewhat as she pushed through it to help her niece.

They had soon made it to the box as Aoife unhooked the rope quickly and the box dropped, and it dropped quickly as Aoife seemed to clam about it her knotted hair twisting from it as she looked at Maribel who was clutching at her satchel her eyes big as the woman seemed to look uncertain.

" YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION MARIBEL!" The woman shouted over how the wind whipped in their ears quickly while Maribel looked at her aunt her brows going down as they had scrunched together in a hideous thought. Her mouth caulked up for a second before she looked back down at the floor.

" TELL ME I'M WORRIED!" Aoife yelled to her for her to continue as her eyes pleaded for the girl to speak. This seems to be the last thing that pressured Maribel to see how she felt her eyes seem to collect tears and her hands gripped Harder on her satchel as Aoife used her Nightgown at the bottom to hold the rope fearing rope Brun.

" I'M NOT OK" as she said that everything was quiet no howling of the wind or anything just her words.