Back

Aoife left the kids to venture to the kitchen quickly she made a bit of Tres Leches, Bruno use to love it how it was his favorite

Aoife left the kids to venture to the kitchen quickly she made a bit of Tres Leches, Bruno use to love it how it was his favorite. How he would give her kisses all over her face as he told her how well she did it.

" I saved every photo I have of you, from the moment we held hands. I knew you were mine, you knew I was yours..." she hummed her outfit was different a hat laid on her head. A soft pink and black ribbon on it. Her outfit was the poncho she had made for Bruno on their first date. It was a light blue the black swirls at the bottom shell her shirt was white her skirt red.

Though she heard a thump on the kitchen wall, making her eyebrows bunch up. It couldn't have been anything they all awaited Antonio's ceremony which she knew was coming in maybe five minutes or maybe it had begun.

Her eyes began to swell as she propped her arms on the counter her eyes coming red now as she wept. " Bruno you'll be back I know you will!" She seemed to shout toward herself though she was then pushed back down to a flashback.
------
-----
Aoife sat down as Alyah keep blowing bubbles toward her mom that seemed like color left her.

" Momma look it's you and padre." The young girl shouted as the bubble showed Aoife and Bruno playing in the rain until they showed a soft kiss.

The bubble popped pink paint on Aoife who smiled at the memory as she hoisted her daughter upon her waist.

" He's going to come back!" She shouted toward her daughter as her eyes were still stained red before she walked out.

" He is going to come back" this startled the whole house making them peer down at the woman who twirled in the middle with her daughter Azul coming with as she danced with her moms' skirts.

Until Azul came stomping toward the mother quickly.

" Stop this nonsense!" She shouted quickly at the woman.

" But he'll be back, I know-"

" It has been three years Aoife! He didn't care about his family why would he care about you!" The woman shouted toward her as she seemed to shrink back.

Holding her kids close to her ad tears seem to conquer her eyes once more.

" Don't speak I'll on the father of my kids! My husband and best friends!" She fired back walking back toward Alma as she placed her kids down.

" Alyah, Azul go back to my room ok meils?"

" Yes. Momma" they both spoke prancing off toward the room.

" And why do you let your kids in his room, your not even meant to be in his room-"

" Alma do not speak I'll in front of my kids first off, secondly." She wiped her eyes harshly as he bawled her fist up her mouth coming into a crooked sad smile as she stared at her mother-in-law before her.

"You maybe don't believe me, but he'll be back"