Older

18 and 17 Aoife and Bruno were

18 and 17 Aoife and Bruno were. Aoife grew more comfortable with how she dressed and her hobbies. Always encouraging Bruno the best she could even if she found it odd how he was best friends with a rat. Though she only grew more fond of that saying He found beauty in some of the things people would be disgusted by.

Bruno, well Bruno just grew as comfortable as Aoife. He could stare at her while she painted not being seen as a stalker as he did in his later years. He enjoyed how she would want him to use his fingerprint to sign her art while she used hers to overlap showing a heart. How slowly she started to wear his colors the green making her seem just as magical.

" Bruno!" She shouted her loose long brown sleeves as she had a pink shawl over her shoulders the heavy dark red skirts. It was winter once more and it was a brash time for everyone.

Bruno was standing in front of the house slightly shaking his eyes staring at the girl running to him his poncho was a pink Aoife that had hand sewed it adding little swirls. His shirt was a long brown sleeve pant normal denim as he held two cups of hot cocoa.

Aoife quickly made it to him hugging him tightly. " You smell like outside miel" she hummed as the boy had to spread his arms more to allow her arms to wrap around him cause he didn't want to waste the coco.

" Aoife the coco ." He hummed toward her as she released him slightly flustered by what she did before she placed a big kiss on his forehead. Making a slight print of the red gloss she wore. Mostly cherry Bruno thought to himself as he saw her pluck the mug from his hand into her own.

"You're wearing the outfit!" She boasted slightly her eyes skimming of his figure as she took in his outfit. The boy slightly stiffened as he rubbed his ring.

Yes ring, a promise ring Aoife made for him one of the blacksmiths took her as an understudy. She forged it, it was a simple dark green ring with little spots of color. She had one just like it yet it was skinner for the first year of dating she had sealed their fate saying how she was inverse to marry him. Though she didn't push him to the idea that would be wrong she asked him. And he quickly slipped the ring on her, as so did she with his.

"Bruno" she hummed making the boy look at her as she smiled softly. " My Bruno, we mustn't make your family wait! We have a new celebration to do!" She shouted in joy

Yes, Kwanzaa! Her mother was African her roots deeply engraved in her while her father was mestizo. Since Christmas was already celebrated she stood in the joy of celebrating her other side of culture and the family wanted to share it with her since it seemed she wasn't going to be leaving the family soon.

" Come on Bruno!!!"