𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other." The priest spoke as he picked up both rings giving Bruno's Aoifes and Aoifes Bruno's.

" Aoife please repeat after me" he spoke as he smiled at the woman who still wore her vile.

"I Aoife, promise to love and support you Bruno and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring, I thee wed."  She spoke as she slid the ring on his finger smiling as he spoke the same thing though you would think the priest would say you may kiss. No, he didn't.

" The bride and groom wish to share their vows Aoife you may go first."

Aoife smiled as she now twirled the ring on her finger slightly from nervousness. " Bruno when I first saw you out in the village my heart completely stopped. I saw art, you were that art each stroke of movement you did had me captured as just a random person. I know you can see the future and I know that's hard for you and when you saw me in yours you thought many things. Yet when I saw you in my present and noticed we would be a future I just cling to you tighter. In my eyes your not Bruno Madgrial you're my Bruno, the one who over seasoned out vegetable soup on cold days. The one who adopted a rat and we cared for it till its last breath...I'm so thankful you are my future" she sucked in a shaky breath as she held his hand he couldn't see her eyes yet the grip on his hands told her she was there to stay.

" Bruno your vows?" The priest spoke coughing slightly to try and not reveal the sadness he felt this was the best wedding he had done for a couple.

Bruno slipped his hands from Aoife as the woman watched him in question as he pulled out some paper that was laced in salt as he unraveled it. Slightly breathing in he started to the top.

" Aoife you are my future and each time I saw you I just knew you were. You never shunned me or hated the future on how it was you accepted it and spoke we can learn together. You've stood by me through my ups and downs when I would mess up your paintings slightly you would just say that's what makes it better. Your favorite saying is art isn't meant to be perfect art is to capture those with its imperfections cause they see it as perfection. I am so happy." His words hiccuped slightly as he held her hand with his left again looking at her dropping the papers s.

" I am so happy you looked at me and saw me visible to be your future. I know you see me as a great person but I want to grow with you as you grow with me." He ended his vows as he stared at her covered eyes.

                      So, kiss me once

" Than by this, I declare you groom and bride you may kiss the bride." Hastily Bruno reached for the veil Aoifes family chuckling

                Then, kiss me twice

He saw her eyes what he was longing to see and how her makeup slightly smeared. His hands cupped her cheeks.

                Kiss me once again
He kissed her his lips fixing on hers as she pulled him to her as they parted. They both shared an airy laugh toward each other.

         It's been a long, long time

" I NOW PRODUCE TO YOU MRS, AND MR MADRIGAL"