𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟?

Aoife was beloved by the family of the madrigals

Aoife was beloved by the family of the madrigals. She was always invited to the triplet's birthdays, Casita loved her always zipping her toward Bruno's room oddly. Yet she was looked at differently now from the townspeople as she grew closer and closer to Bruno. They had been friends now since she was 14 and him 13. Now in their late teens, Aoife is 16 and him 15.

Here she was was in a pink skirt and blue top. Walking toward the Madrigals holding her skirts and swayed them softly humming toward herself as she neared the house. The tile floor picks up as a wave-making the girl smile.

" Hello, Casita!" She spoke the tiles seemed to pick up more when she spoke before she was picked up rushed toward Bruno's room as she looked at his door still captured by how it shimmered. She always found his gift a work of art beautiful even how he was able to tell the future, yes the future wasn't something you always wanted yet it still made her buzz with excitement to see his eyes shimmer that beautiful green.

She knocked on his door three times, he had an odd thing for knocking on wood, but it only grew that silly crush she had knowing nothing would happen yet she still had to stick with her plan.

Bruno quickly opened the door embracing the girl as she staggered back a bit. Still not used to the hugs she got from him. Her face being stuffed into his hair slightly not being able to breathe she tapped his back making the boy let her go.

" Aoife you made it! I thought your mom would say no." He spoke as he examined her face more than he could count on his fingers. The little mole under her eye how her dark eyes just stared at him making his heart seem to stop.

" Bruno...Bruno...Bruno!" She shouted as she waved her hand in his face slightly almost going to shake him until the boy looked at her.

" sorry though have you seen my mamá?" He questioned walking past the girl leaving her stranded until he stopped. Turning his body slightly as he held his hand out toward the girl giving her a smile as her whole face lit up pushing her feet toward him holding his hand in hers as she smiles back her eyes crinkling slightly at this.

They soon went into the house to see Pepa and Julieta with their boyfriend's surprise? Not really Aoife could land anyone a boyfriend or girlfriend beside herself.

" Hola Pepa! And Julieta!" She shouted while Felix and Agustín both looked at each other. Felix was a chubby teen with a curly Afro for a few days while Agustín looked like a skinny bean with glasses his hair tossed. Felix wore loose-fitting orange clothes matching Pepa with her yellow. Julieta a blue dress and Agustín a blue shirt and gray pants.

They had both been dating for almost two months by soft pushes from the girl. Yet Bruno stood awkwardly looking at Aoife quickly wondering how she would look in green, brown, and black. Yet she was so...

" señora!" Aiofe shouted when she saw there mother the woman looked quickly to see the girl opening her arms.

" Aiofe my dear! Have dinner with us!"

" Only if Bruno is ok with it?" She questioned looking at Bruno who walked close by shaking his yes.