𝐷𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑏

Aoife looked at her mom Kofi until she heard the noise outside she signaled her daughters to not move by her eyes a stern look they received Alyah hiccuping a bubble that showed the same look her mom gave her

Azuls clothes turned a certain color as she looked at her mom in understanding. Rushing outside she ran, she ran quickly so she could see only noticing how the casita was in shambles as she looked at Julieta her eyes opening widely as she spotted everything.

" Where is Mirable!?" She asked knowing Bruno had to help her escape he had to.

" We can't find her Aoife" Julieta cried softly as Aoife enveloped the woman in her arms softly holding her.

" What about your girls are they ok?" She questioned while she hugged Aoife.

"At my mom's house, we have to find Mirable!" She spoke softly as she looked out toward the village her face held stern as she started to speak

" LISTEN UP WE HAVE TO FIND MIRABLE I NEED ALL OF YOU TO SEARCH TO LOOK FOR HER SHE IS OUR LIGHT!" She shouted her voice held firm as she took off looking around by herself as she started until she heard the sound of hooves making her eyes bulge somewhat as she looked up to be greeted with that she noticed how the night sky looked she noticed how it seemed like the new morning was coming and she has walked for goodness knows how long in a venture for her niece to come back home.

" Aoife get on I think I know where they are!" it was Bruno that spoke as he had his hand outstretched for the woman to smile grabbing his hand as he hoisted her up as the horse took them to a clearing the world looked to be in early morning Alma and Maribel held hands as they saw them.

" Bruno..." her words held like this belief as she looked at the figure upon the horse. This was her Bruno she quickly ran with Maribel's hand in hers her eyes examining him a spark of light had developed him.

" And me!" Aoife spoke poking her wild self from behind him.

" Though we need to go back home." She was fixing to get off the horse when Bruno shook his head plopping off he helped his mother up as well with his niece,

They soon were able to make it to the people with much hassle as Aoife got down she saw her daughters running to her as she smiled.

" Bruno meet Azul and Alyah." Right when she uttered those words the girls looked at the man and squished him in a big hug.

They didn't notice the other family as they took in their family moment. Until Bruno turned away from them going toward his family.

"Yeah There's a lot to say About BrunoI'll start, okay Pepa, I'm sorry About your wedding. Didn't mean to be upsetting that wasn't a prophecy. I could just see You were sweating, And I wanted you to know That your bro loves you so. Let it in, let it out Let it rain, let it snow, Let it go"

" Though adding to that note this family apology so, allow us to talk about this Bruno no!" Antonio shouted his lyrics didn't match yet the family understood. How someone so young could understand better than they could.

They have apologized and hugs.

Days collected on todays like the townspeople in the madrigal family spent time and dedication into working for the house to be built.

Yet Aoife still saw her niece on the boy their hand-clapping together.

"You talk so loud

You take care of your mother And you make her proud

You write your poetry every night When you go to sleep, And I'm seizing the moment. So would you wake up And notice me" She ranted as she pulled him closer and closer and he smiled.

"Dolores, I see you. And I hear you."

Aoife and the girls shouted yes!

"Home sweet home I like the new foundation" Azul spoke as Mento held her hand one promise ring decorated her finger in love.

"It isn't perfect" Alyah sang as she looked at Maribel her hands holding with Camilo.

"Neither are we"Both Bruno and Aoife sang toward each other a smile on their face.

"That's true" Alma sang as she looked at her kids a smile on her face.

"Just one more thing Before the celebration" Julieta spoke toward her daughter a smile on her face.

"What?" Maribel asked as her aunt dug in her skirt pocket pulling out a doorknob with an M engraved on it.

"We need a doorknob, We made this one for you." Aoife gestured toward the family with care as she handed the Knob toward her as she placed it on the door.

The house lit up... and Aoife smiled everything was good it wasn't perfect goodness no, but it was her perfect. Her amazing family the one painting she didn't have to draw to remember