𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑-𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑝

Aoife looked at the room that was once hers and Bruno's decorated with colors and family pictures that had taken each one

Aoife looked at the room that was once hers and Bruno's decorated with colors and family pictures that had taken each one. He smiled in, how she missed his goofy smile the way he would sprinkle salt on her and the kids. She pushed herself up as she looked at her rings her hair still was black as her dress was green with small hourglasses on her dress.

Going down she was met with Mirabel making her laugh lightly a smile meeting her face as the girl let Casita guide her feet.

" Drawers" Mirabel shouted making Aoife join the young girl bumping her hip softly.

" Floors!" She shouted the floors picking Aoife up as she held hands with Mirabel a soft smile on her face.

"Doors!" Mirabel shouted the drawers came open showing they were empty and Aoife started to sing again.

"Let's go!" She shouted as they danced around.

They quickly ran back up the stairs Aoife smiled as she twirled her skirts softly as the song.

"This is our home We've got every generation
so full of music A rhythm of its design. This is my family a perfect constellation. So many stars And everybody gets to shine."  Aoife shouted as she ran to her daughters' doors knocking on them for the sisters to come out.

Azul In a chaotic dress flares with every color as Alyah wore a green dress almost like her mother's expected it had embroidered bubbles she had begged her mom to do.

"Whoa!" Mirabel shouted as she opened Alma's door as she walked out her arms held onto each other as Mirabel smiles running softly.

Everyone got out of their rooms Aoife danced with her daughters as they are more solid everything into color making the woman smile softly at them both.

"But let's be clear Abuela runs this show. Whoa
She led us here So many years ago." Mirabel sings out softly directing it toward her Abuela.

"Whoa, And every year Our family blessings grow" she spoke as the tiles poured coffee into the cups as Mirabel ran to the door.

Welcome to the family Madrigal.The home Of the family Madrigal. We're on our way where all the people are fantastical" she shouted as everyone walked out of the house Mirabel standing behind as well sign of Aoife and her daughters dancing together until they noticed they were being left behind running quickly all together to catch up quickly to their family.

Waving bye to the Casita as the doors and windows waved back as well to them.  They walked into the town square a bunch of little kids running up to them.

"Oh, my gosh! It's them! What are the Gifts? I can't remember all the Gifts!" They shouted quickly making Aoife giggle she wished she and Bruno had one more kid. How they held so much freeness, yet who would say it still couldn't happen she may be 51 but she still has her groove!

" But I don't know who is who!" One of them shouted as they gathered around Aoife and Mirabel.

" All right all right relax!" Mirabel spoke shrugging her shoulders slightly.

" it's physically impossible to relax!" A girl shouted running after her in confusion.

"Tell us everything! What are your powers?" a little girl shouted toward Maribel.

"Just tell us what everyone can do!!" The kid shouted making Aoifes eyes open widely as she took the coffee from the kid as he shook.

" And that's why coffee is for grownups.." she trailed off softly as she saw the kid still jitter.

"My tía Pepa Her mood affects the weather
When she's unhappy Well, the temperature Gets weird" she spoke looking at the painting of them.

Then she quickly slapped the umbrella out of her hand. Aoife smiled that she knew Bruno was next making her heart flutter.

"My tío Bruno"

" We don-"

" he can see the future, he has these mirrors that can even predict!" Aoife sang twirling as she looked at the painting of him.

Maribel looked at her aunt her face going into a smile as she noticed how her voice held love. " Oh And that's my mom Julieta

Here's her deal Whoa, The truth is she can heal you With a meal. Whoa, Her recipes Are remedies for real. If you're impressed Imagine how I feel" she shouted as she looked at her mom as she got closer to only getting a kiss from her mom. " mom!" Aoife giggled as she joined her sister-in-law and niece in a twirl.

"Welcome to the family Madrigal The home Of the family MadrigalHey, coming through! I know it sounds a bit fantastical, And magical But I'm part of The family Madrigal." She shouted as she held her skirts as they ruffled from her steps.

"Two guys and one girl fell in love with family Madrigal." She shouted again looking at Aoife who smiled at being mentioned at herself. Felix and  Agustiń danced together as she started on their part.

" With family Madrigal With family MadrigalAnd now they're part of the family MadrigalThe family Madrigal"

"See, yeah, Tío Félix married Pepa" she sang as they kissed each other. " my dad married Julieta, and my Aoife married Bruno"

" We don-" though that was shut off by Aoife glaring at the townspeople in dislike.

"That's how Abuela became. An Abuela Madrigal
, Abuela Madrigal." She sang as Aoife just nodded along with her.

Aoife blocked out the part Alma started singing she didn't like the woman and this song she would sing would only make the Mother grow more I'll on her.

"Wait, who's the sister, and who's the cousin? There are so many people! How do you keep them all straight?" the kids talked over each other in quickness making Aoife turn her head softly.

"Okay, okay, okay"

"So many kids in our house So, let's turn the sound up. Do you know why? I think it's time for a Grandkid Round-up!, Azul the oldest cousin can make any color, Alyah can let you go in the past! Grandkid Round-up. Cousin Dolores Can hear a pin drop. Camilo shapeshifts Antonio gets his Gift today!" She shouted making Aoifes spin slightly as her daughter Azul helped sew a dress for a mother and Alyah helped an old man who suffered from all timers allowing him to see his dance with his wife.

She loved her kids and she soon went home the village was chaotic and she, well she needed peace.

" Aoife you look younger and younger each day..."