Her gift!

It was time for Azuls ceremony she was dressed in pink and brown

It was time for Azuls ceremony she was dressed in pink and brown. She had a pink poncho and a brown king sleeve shirt a puffy black skirt. Aoife made it for her daughter as she wore almost.

Her outfit is a black poncho with a pink undershirt and a red long skirt. She watched her daughter from the sidelines looking at her as the townspeople did as well the ceremony had started yet her daughter didn't walk making the woman question until her daughter let her nose scrunch as she looked at Aoife.

" I need you" she mouthed toward her mom as her hands gathered her poncho in her hands slightly tugging at it.

Aoife quickly smiled as she walked out making the crowd gasp some speaking to themselves as the woman only smiled. " I see you Azul and I hear you" she hummed toward her daughter holding her hand giving the girl a quick kiss on her nose as they began to walk up the steps Alma gave Aoife a look of confusion as to why the girl was there.

Though non the least began the speech. " Will you use your gift to honor our miracle?" She spoke toward the girl who nodded her head humming toward the woman.

"Will you serve this community and strengthen our home?"

This made Aoife scrunch her brow up. " I am sorry but I have a question." This made the community gasp.

" Why can't my daughter enjoy her gift, yes to use it for good of the community, but I refuse for her to allow this to be her life to stand at only the call of the townspeople. For them to decide if her gift is good or not." She huffed Azul looked at her mom her eyes sparkling As Bruno started at Aoife she grew more and more confident with how she felt about his family traditions every day.

Alma scrunched her face up offering the girl the candle as she touched it she laughed. Looking at her mom who gave her a bright smile as she looked in amazement. The girl looked back at the wall touching the knob for it to envelop in color for it to go dim the girl grew as she turns toward Aoife. " momma!" She ran toward her in sadness until she noticed how her clothes were blue, a dark blue and how everything around her was a different scheme of blue. Her door quickly showed a young her, her face held a confused expression as she played in paint.

" Azul you did that! Look at you go bluebird!!" She shouted above the crowd as her daughters' clothes turned pink the casita quickly chanted pink as well the towns peoples clothes.

Bruno looked at his wife and daughter his attire now pink as he walked toward his daughter as she looked at him. " padre!! Look what I can do!" She shouted through she quickly went back to the door to open it. Her room is in splatters of colors. Paintbrushes everywhere though going to the biggest part of her room she noticed how empty canvas labeled out toward the walls. How the room was splotched with green and pink.

" Bruno our bluebird is taking flight."

" I see greatness in this life for her Aoife"