"I hope he's okay." I said leaning against Hayes "Me too." He said kissing the top of my head and wrapping his arms around me. One girl was giving me a nasty look, while an old lady smiled at us and said something to who i'm guessing is her husband. "You two are so cute, it reminds me of when we were your age, maybe older." She said to us. "No, we're just bother and sister. Twins to be exact." Hayes answered.

"Oh, i just thought you were together because the way you have your arm around her, it just looks like it." "We just have a really stong sibling bond." I said. "Okay, he's here, and he's perfectly fine, they just need to run some test on him." Our mom said walking back with a spaced out Nolan.

She sat down, and he crawled onto my lap and cuddled up to me. "You tired?" I said looking down. "yeah." he said looking up at me. "Fishys." I said making Fishy lips. he did the same and kissed my lips. Gah I love this kid, he's so freaking adorable!

While we were waiting for the doctor to come get us, so we could go see Will, a nurse walked over to us. "Excuse me ma'am." "Yes?" our mom asked sitting up. "A lady just had a baby, and they adoptive parents decided that they didn't want him, so she asked me to go out here and ask if anyone else would want him." Knowing my mom, she couldn't say now, anyways a new baby would fill in the gap at home, once Nash leaves. 

"Uh, sure." She looked at Hayes and I for approval, and us being us, we nodded our heads really fast in excitement. "Okay, Ma'am follow me." (What? Babies are cute!) She got up and Followed the lady leaving us three to wait to see Will. "Justine?" Nolan asked looking at me. "Yeah bub?" I said looking down at him. "Where did mommy go?" "She went to go pick up our new baby brother." "Where do Babies come from?" 

I looked at Hayes, and he was looking straight ahead trying to not laugh. "Uh...ask Benjamin." I said lifting him off of my lap and onto Hayes'. "Justine!" Hayes whined. "Benjamin!" I mocked him. "I don't wanna tell him." he said looking at me. Idiot. God Hayes is stupid, all he has to do is make a random story, or at least say I don't know. "Tell me." Nolan said putting both his hands on Hayes' cheeks and making him look at him.

"Uh...I don't know, I never asked before." Hayes lied. "Justine do you know?" "Nope." Yeah we're not going to tell a 3 year old how that works...who would? "Will Grier?" We looked up and saw a Doctor, so we got up and walked over to him. "Uh, you're Will's Parents?" Really? Do we look like we could be his parents? "Are you serious? We're 14, what do you think?" Hayes asked with sass. (Skylynn) 

"Yes?" "No! We're his younger siblings." "Where are your parents?" "Our dad is at his house, and our mom is adopting a baby." Right when i finished talking our mom came back holding a little baby. "Guys, meet your new little brother Decklan." (I know it's spelled Declan, but i like it spelled this way)

"Aw! can i hold him?" I asked since Hayes was already holding Nolan. "Yeah, be careful." She slowly placed the little boy in my arms, and all three of us looked at him in 'aw' "He's so cute!" Nolan squealed. (Pic of Decklan on the side) "Aw, hi Decklan." Hayes said in a baby voice while Decklan grabbed a hold of his finger.

"Come on kids, lets go see Will." We all looked up from the baby, then followed them to his room. He was sitting there watching Tv. "Hey mom, Justine, Hayes, and Nolan." "Hey, Will." We said in unison. "Is that a baby?" Will asked raising his eyebrow at me. "Yeah, mom just adopted him." "You adopted another kid?" He asked her. "Yeah, i couldn't let him end up in fostercare, so Meet you're new baby brother Decklan Knox Grier." (Grier cause most of the kids have that last name, plus it makes Skylynn more special.)

"Can i see him?" He asked, i smiled then handed him the baby. "He's so small, i remember when Skylynn and the twins were this small too." We just talked for awhile, until the doctor released Will. Luckily the other adoptive parents still left some stuff for Decklan, so we were able to take him home.