#22: My Mistake

"Babe please, I'm begging you," Lavender said with a tearful eyes. I just look at her and back on typing in my phone, pretending that I am talking to someone. "I knew it's my mistake but please give me another chance" she said again. I hear her sobs. I want to wipe her tears but everytime I remember what she did, I lost my interest.

She held my hand so I look at her with an intersecting eyebrows.

"Shut up! I did all for you, but you just ignore it and have s*x with someone!" I said while controlling my voice to shout. We're in a public area and even I am mad at her, I don't want to embarrass her but I got shocked of what she did next.

"I love you" she said while crying and kneeling on the floor. Those words flutter my heart. That word is my weakness so before I hug her, I stand up.

"We're end" I said and walk out. I want to look back on her but I didn't do because I already made my decision and I don't want to revoke my words.

Days had passed and I miss her. Everything about her. Her chats, hugs, kiss. I want to go at their house to visit but I don't have any strength to do it.

"Kuya, Ate Risha want to give this paper to you. She said that I will give it to you on the 5th day of January" my sister said and give a red paper to me. I look at the calendar.

Our anniversary.

I look again at the red paper and I saw a hand letter.

Dear Babe Gio,

Happy Anniversary but first of all, sorry for what I did. I know it's my mistake but you misunderstand it. Humpprey give me a drinks and the whole place become hot. I thought it was you. I'm out of my mind after drinking that. Again sorry, my fault. I love you for the last time.

-Risha

I closed my fist because of this confession. I immediately stand and drove my car towards their house but I am shocked of what I saw on their gate.

A tarpauline of rest in peace. Her name and face are written there. I run through Tita Melody who is crying and hugging Kuya Shion; mother and brother of Risha.

"Bro" Kuya Shion said with a sad face.

"W-What happened?" I asked with a tearful eyes.

"She committed suicide" Tita Melody said that ruin my world. Everything went silence in my ears although there is so many people talking.

M-My mistake that's why she committed suicide.

"S-Sorry Babe" I whisper while my face is covered by my own tears. Tita Melody hug me as a relieve but still the pain was striking my chest. It was all my fault.