#19: She think, Her Mom was sleeping

"Mom gising na. You are ugly when sleeping HAHAHA" our Princess Belle said while chuckling. I smiled sweetly.

Arghh, ang sweet ni Belle sa Mama nya pero ang sungit sa'kin!

"Belle, I'm sleeping. Pinagod ako ng tatay mo kagabi" Karol said with a husky voice while scratching her eyes.

Aba, kasalanan ko pa?

"Nag-exercise ulit kayo kagabi Mommy?" Belle asked and sit on the side of her Mom. Exercise kasi ang palusot ni Karol kay Belle noong minsang nahuli kami ni Belle na ayun alam mo na.

"Yes. Sige na go downstair. May sasabihin lang ako sa Daddy mo" Karol said to our Princess after she wake up. She kissed Belle's forehead and tap her head.

"Okay Mommy. I love you" Belle said and kiss her Mom on cheeks. Umalis na si Belle nang tumatalon-talon.

"Masakit pa ba ang ulo mo?" I asked and touch her forehead. May sinat pa siya. She smile sweetly and hug me.

"I love you Sean. Take care of our Princess huh" she said that almost whisper. My tears fell as of what she said.

"You can survive Honey" I said and caressed her hair and back to make her calm.
----

"Mom wake up. Ang pangit mo talaga matulog" masungit na sabi ni Belle sa Mommy niyang nakahiga na sa kabaong.

Yes, on her tomb.

One Morning, she didn't awake. We get through the doctor and they declared that she is totally dead. Karol have a Heart Failure and she didn't survive. Now, I'm with my Princess and she think that her Mom was sleeping.

"Dad, ganito matulog si Mommy oh" Belle said and close her eyes, acting like her Mom who was sleeping.

My tears fell.

I said that her Mom was sleeping. She didn't know that she lose her Mom. We are not complete family now.

One Shot Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें