"Yeah..." I fiddled with my hands awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

"I just wanted to say Thankyou. The fact that all of this happened while our CEO is overseas is bad enough. We might've missed the debut opportunity, but, because of you there's still a chance we can make it." Sejin looked at me as he spoke, but, there was no way I could possibly take any credit in this kind of situation.

"Oh... no... That's-" I stuttered.

"Not to mention, it's a good song" Sejin cracked a small chuckle. I let out a small breath and felt myself relax. Maybe I should just take the compliment for what it is.

"Thank you... I just hope we can get everything ready in time. It would break my heart to see them miss out on the opportunity they've been waiting so long so for" I replied. Time was ticking away, this fact hung heavy over us all.

06:50

The boys had been at it for hours. I asked their staff if there was anything I could help them with but there didn't seem to be much. I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I sat on the bench out on the street by their agency. The sun had begun to crack over the horizon. I couldn't believe it. I watched the light pour over the streets and buildings in my tired delusional state. It was beautiful.

Suddenly Jimin sat next to me.

"Hey, what're you doing out here?" He mumbled.

"I dono, watching the sunrise I guess. Are you okay?" I replied, turning to look at him. The light reflected off his complexion, he looks tired but still glows.

"The sunrise Huh?" He turned and looks at it for a moment before turning back to me, "It's pretty... Just like you," he gave a small chuckle before sighing. I felt a small lump catch in my throat. Flashes of him with that girl cross my mind but I push it away, now just wasn't the time. Jimin went on.

"Everyone was going to sleep for a few hours before going back to practise. You wanna come to take a nap with me?" Jimin gently reached over for my hand.

"Oh.. are you going back to your dorms?" I asked. I'd been awake for so long now my mind felt a bit fuzzy.

"Probably not, everyone just passed out on the couches. I have a futon I keep here just in case I want to nap when I practice, we can share" Jimin gave a small smile. The thought of sleep sounded so tempting.

"Okay, I'm pretty tired.." I slowly got up with Jimin and we went back downstairs together. All the lights were off and everyone was tucked in with blankets and pillows on the couches or on a futon. It was quiet as we slipped into Jimin's little makeshift bed which was beside an already sleeping Hoseok.

"You comfy?" Jimin asked as he slipped in beside me and pulled the blanket up.

"Yeah, get some rest" I whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Thanks, you too cutie" Jimin held my head against his chest as we huddled together. I closed my tired eyes. It was a miracle I was even able to sleep given the panic of the situation but I managed to anyways.

12:47

As I woke up I saw that everyone else was starting to get up too. Some were eating bread and had drinks in front of them, some were chatting to each other.

"Here, want some bread?" Tae had noticed I was awake and passed me a spare bread he had sitting in his lap.

"Thanks, Tae" I took it and sat up, crossing my legs. I still felt disoriented as I looked around.

"I feel like I haven't even slept at all" Tae sighed as he looked over to me.

"Same, but, I'm not the one that has to dance all night and day so..." I mumbled back as I took a bite of the sweet soft treat.