Bonus Chapter 2 : Threats in the Business

I am the beginning.

I am the end.

I am Omegaα. 

A being close to deities, unmatched, skilled in every aspect and knowledgeable about almost everything the universe has to offer.

"You put the wrong name in the application file again."

No one is as intrepid as I for I am deadlier than black holes and the riptide of chaotic demise. Beings of other dimensions fear my all-knowing, their powers resembling quacks against the superiority of my kind, the only race of which I am to ever exist in this dimension irrevocable interspersing.

"No! You're supposed to tell her to wear this outfit instead of the standard one! Get it together!" 

I am powerful, one gaze illuminates all the shadows of this world and stores itself in my personal cradle of cognizance. 

"Omegaα! For the last time, don't glare at the idols!" 

Earth was interesting. This place called Hololive was interesting. Supernatural beings divulged themselves among the common folk. A sight that was considered heretical by the gods. However, thoughts of miscellany flooded through the gateway of my inner core. Why was there a human those five concepts yearned to protect? Who were the other five that embellished and rooted themselves with the same purpose? 

Were the words of the gods just plain ramble since their kingdom arose and not true divinity over the future?

Numerous serene taps sounded on the desk produced by delicate fingers. Those fingers could cut through a fraction of quasars and by the garments they wore, I had already suspected it was the pink-haired fair lady who equipped themselves with a rather scintillating weapon of choice since the sleeves were colored black and red.

It was difficult to comprehend Death hired apprentices, especially women of this stature. 

The tapping had gone on longer for more than approximately five minutes, which meant this was also the same entity that scolded the likes of I on how conduct works inside this prevailing governing order of world powers.

"They were staring at me. Is it not appropriate I should reply back tenfold?"

It was indeed Mori Calliope, a resident of the presumed Underworld containing souls and species like Manticores and Cerberus.

"Have you not been taught good manners in space?"

"I was taught that inferior beings should be treated as mere pebbles."

She raised a hand at me. At me. "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there ol' fogey. In this establishment, no one is treated differently. We're all equal here. You must have already known that when we told you more than once."

"Do you believe in gods?"

Her lips contorted, then she blew air out of it. "HAHA! Is this a service? Why the sudden question?"

"I was told often in my home world that beings like us should never mingle with those who aren't. It was basic nature to separate the strong from the weak. We gain nothing from those who lack what we convey and it would be unwise for them to associate with us."

"You must've lived under a rock."

"I lived in the highest planes of divinity, soaked in the substance of their celestial liquor. I slumbered for a long time and I see violators everywhere."

"Those are the rules of your home. This is another home. Do you have no concept of a country?"

"A kingdom is all you need."

"Feels like I'm talking to an evil cult book. If you're not going to be wreaking havoc as you promised, be on your best behavior then. We have new entrees and they're going to debut if their performance goes well."

I could very easily destroy Earth if I wished but something inside me felt enraged at the gods. For lying to me, for preaching beliefs that could be bended. Perhaps this was why I thought it futile for those concepts to protect that human. Since I believed strongly that rules could not be broken.

"If you want to be a manager, Omegaα, you're gonna have to learn how to address the needs of an idol here. You can't just tell Yagoo you're a manager already if you don't possess qualifications."

I had come here on my own resolution, vigilant but highly curious on a myriad of topics they tackle. What were they doing in this small world and why was this more eventful than preaching the word of the gods to no one?

I have been staying in this area for more than a full week studying how it works. 

"What are the qualifications? I should already have them within my grasp if you utter the word. Isn't the word of a powerful being more in the right than one who isn't?"

"You need to have critical thinking, great decision-making, and experience with assistance and managing prior to this. Having the mentality of a likeable leader is great too. And like I said, everyone's equal here. Please refer to Earth mentality than hometown theory."

"I fulfill that criteria. Why do I lack the managerial role?"

"You should also get a bachelor's degree in business and management."

"It is impossible of me to not know that. What is that? A badge?"

Mori Calliope shrugged her shoulders. "You can see it that way. But since you are highly qualified in the other aspects, we can try making an exception. I believe the boss is aware of your abilities."

How insipid, groveling before a being that cannot defeat me.

I sensed familiar footsteps inside the building approaching us. 

"Oh! That's them! Don't fight, okay?"

I can already predict one of them is going to be aggressive.

The five concepts came out of the door and just as expected, they turn hostile at the sight of me.

"Omegaα!" Space aimed for my head but fell short when Mori Calliope's impressive deathly shadows took hold of her ankle, keeping her in place. "Let me have at them! Just one punch! ACTUALLY, MORE THAN ONE! I WANNA KILL!"

All of them went for my head but the group known as Holomyth repelled them back using their own powers.

"I can see I am disliked."

"Dislike is an understatement," Civilization dared to speak.

"Quiet. You dare talk back."

"WHAT WAS THAT? SUMMON YOUR SWORDS KRONII!"

It seems there are more events happening here than where home is. 

Interesting.

I shall observe further.

Name. Omegaα.

Current location. Earth.

Occupation. Former Overseer/ Manager.

Purpose. To observe.

There are a variety of fascinating things that can be unraveled in this fragile but united world known as Earth. Here is where elements of different breeds roam and entertain themselves amongst humans.

To seek dominion over the worldwide public and gain acknowledgement through acts of presentation over one's visage and abilities. Hololive defined. Will study further.

Later that day, Hololive agreed for the debut of the Holocouncil with Omegaα as one of its managers.