"Its never just see how someone is doing there is always a purpose to it." He knew that from experience that you never just called you only called when you needed or wanted something.

"I'm here with your brother Bonnie Ric and Jeremy." She knew that she probably would get it passed him why she called.

"I told you i don't know where she is," It was a lie and he was pretty sure that Caroline knew it but that did not mean he was going to tell her. He knew that Elena didn't want them to know. So he was not going to tell them.

Hayley came down looking at him. She was never actually surprised to see him talking to someone. She knew that he knew a lot of people. But she could see that he was getting irriated. "What's going on?"

"Caroline's on the phone." He knew that the sentence alone would make Hayley understand his mood at the moment. 

"Oh." She knew that the blond constantly called about Elena, and no one was sharing the information with her. Which was irritating her. 

"You are positive you don't know what happened to her." She was going to keep calling and asking until she got the answer that she wanted. 

He knew that it was going to take some convincing for her to leave him alone. And wait till an"No i haven't-"

Elena walked in with Scarlett pissed and ranting she had no idea what she was walking into. "Ugh i am moving out of that house i can't stand living with him. I just want to stab him with a stake." They both gave her a look that read shut up stop talking not now. "What did i do?"

"Is that Elena?" Caroline knew her best friends voice and she knew that it was her best friend.

"Gotta go Caroline." He hung up the phone he knew now that Caroline knew where Elena was. That they were going to come to New Orleans.

"Damn it." Elena cursed she could not believe that she messed up. She had been doing so good at keeping her location a secret.

"Yeah." Stefan could certainly agree with that.  He knew that this was not about to end up right.

"Are you ok?" Hayley knew that this all had to be getting to her.

"I am just about ready to strangle him." She didn't care about his reasoning or him talking his way out of telling her what the real reason was. She wanted honesty. She needed him to be honest with her.

"You still ignoring him." Stefan knew that Elena took everything to heart he knew how she reacted to everything. Everything got to her even when she tried to make it seem like it didn't 

"I have nothing to say to him." She adjusted Scarlett in her arms she knew that she was being stubborn, but it was the only way. She knew that she needed to prepare herself for them arriving she needed to get over what was happening. Because she did not need all this drama right now." How long do you think it would be before they get here?"

"Hours." Stefan answered he knew that it probably would be sooner. 

"Great." Elena took a breath she knew that it was time to face the music. She wasn't going to run this time. 

"Are you ok?" They all knew how she felt about them not finding out. She did not want to endanger her daughter. 

"With everything else that was going on this was just what i needed them finding me." She was going to have to deal with it 

"Elena maybe it's not so bad maybe if they see you are ok they will leave you alone." Hayley didn't know much about the rest of the mystic falls gang but she didn't get what could be so bad. For them to have found her.

"And maybe they will try to force me to come home or possibly hurt my daughter. You don't know them Hayley and for anyone else that might be a good idea but they are unpredictable. Despite the fact that i have never asked them to put their life on the line for me they always do." She knew that they wanted to protect her and she was grateful for that. But she was not grateful for them almost dying in the process. " And then they get mad because they almost died or get hurt or someone else gets mad at me because of their actions. I am ok with being selfish i want to live but i never asked for any of them to die for me."

"What are you going to do?" Hayley was gusessing that she didn't have a plan sure that this waas never going to happen.

"I'm not running that's for sure." She wasn't running this time she knew that last time she had been scared and then with finding Scarlett. She knew that it would be best for her to leave and never come back. She wasn't doing that this time. "They can come but they aren't leaving with me."

--

A/N Sorry about the wait i have been working on some books on my other account  i would love if y'all would read them they are not fanfiction

Anonymouswriting1617