Sushi

Luca POV:

We look at the assortment of takeout menus in one of the kitchen drawers and decide on sushi. Alex calls the order in again and while we wait for them to call us back to let us know it's ready, we have a little discussion about the timeline of the mission.

"Well, Katya is getting pretty close with Sophia so that's good. Hopefully everything will go down this weekend." Mei says.

"Yeah," Alex chimes in, "I think tomorrow after school we can stay late and search Sophias locker."

"Yeah sure, I'm getting bored anyway." I proclaim. "Hey guys? What do you think will happen if Katyas cover gets blown or Sophia figures her out?"

"We have to hope that won't happen."Alex replies

"And if it does? If we all get our covers blown?"

"Well, Mike will be pissed, that's one thing. If we get found out we'll just have to pull out." Mei says. "But it won't we're better than that."She looks worried. Alex gives me a look. I shrug and he stands to answer the phone.

"Hi, yes oh okay yeah I will be there in about 10-15 minutes all right? Okay, bye."

"Who was that?" I ask

"Sushi. Im gonna go pick it up now."

"Okay. Be safe." Mei exclaims

"You too." He walks out the door.

"Hey Mei? Can we spar?"

"Yeah sure. Let's go change into our gear." She says, agreeing with me.

"Okay."

We change into our gear and discover we both have a lot of tension to release. We are doing hand to hand combat with a mix of five different martial arts, when we hear the front door open and Alex calling our names.