Pizza and the Closet

Katyas pov:

Luca shouts from the bedroom on the left, claiming it. That means Mei and I get the one on the right. I run into our room and claim the bed next to the window. Mei walks in and throws her bag down on the remaining bed. Then I notice the closet, I get up off the bed and open the sliding mirror doors. All it reveals is an empty closet. I sigh, disappointed. Mei walks over to me,

"didn't Mike say this house had one of those special closets?"

My face brightens as soon as she says that. Yes! Mike did say that! With a newfound energy I scour the walls, looking for a button that will open up the hidden part of this closet.

Eventually I find it on the right side of the closets wall. Suddenly Mei exclaims, "hey! I found one too!" I walk over to her side of the closet and sure enough, there is another button there, in the same spot as mine.

We experiment with both buttons and realize they work on their own, and in sync with the other. we close the secret part of the closet while we unpack our clothes. Our bags mostly contain denim or leather, as both materials provide a little more protection than regular cloth.

Mei packed her computer, and some other little tech bits. While I packed my pistol and my sniper rifle. I know for a fact that Luca brought his bombing equipment, and Alex brought his sniper rifle and his AK47.

Once we are done unpacking our clothes, we open up the secret part of the closet to put our 'specialized tools' inside. When the secret part of the closet fully opens I gasp in awe. I never really noticed the contents of the closet when we were playing around earlier.

The closet has everything! Our spy suits, all our gadgets, even some other 'special equipment' like me and Meis listening device necklaces, our spy contacts, a lock pick set, and a specialized fly cam. I hear a similar gasp of awe coming from the other room, I assume the boys have discovered their closet.

After we are all done gawking, we troop downstairs to the kitchen to find a takeout menu. Once we find one we all like, Alex calls the order in.

"hello? Pizza hut? Yes. I'd like to order one pepperoni pizza, and one vegetarian. That'll be how much? Oh yes okay. Umm.. delivery please. My address is 6259 crescent court. Thank you!" we all stare at Alex in shock.

"why'd you use a different address?!"

"guys relaxxxx... I used the address of the other agents house. Y'know? The one whos here for backup?

"Mhm?! Why!?"

"that way we don't leave a trail for anyone to follow back to us, and when we go pick it up, we can meet the agent. Since school starts tomorrow I figured we might not get another chance to properly meet them.

Two birds with one stone am I right?" he grins at us, then frowns when he sees us all glaring or frowning at him.

"what?"

"You could've told us beforehand!"

"geez okay... next time I will"