part 17

You woke up and it's already 7pm. You see someone is sitting on the couch but then you don't know who is that because the room is dark.

Y/n: who are you?

Jungkook: it's me dear *Jungkook turn on the light*. I didn't want to disturb you that's why i didn't turn on the light when i came in.

Y/n: oh jungkook ah. Since when you are here?

Jungkook: since 2 hours ago. Suga hyung and jin hyung told me what happened. And because you didn't answer or reply us when we contacted you, we decided to come here.

Y/n: where is the others?

Jungkook: they are downstairs.

Y/n: is he in here too?

Jungkook: no, i told him not to come. If he dare to come, i'll beat him again.

Y/n: what? You hit jimin?

Jungkook: i told him twice not to me you cry but what he did? He made you cry.

Y/n: you shouldn't do that jungkook.

Jungkook: he deserve it. Anyway, go take a shower first. We'll be waiting downstairs to eat. Don't take too long.

Jungkook went downstairs and you go to the bathroom. After a while, you went downstairs.

Namjoon: let's eat noona. I heard you haven't eat.

Y/n: nah it's ok. I'm not hungry.

Hope: come on y/n. You need to eat.

Y/n: i'm really not hungry. I'll eat later ok?

Jungkook: but you need to eat later ok?

Y/n: yes jungkook. How was work today? Is there anything important that i need to know?

Jin: nope and forget about work first. You can take day off for a few days.

Y/n: thank you oppa.

While all of you are talking. Suddenly someone open the door.

Jimin: babe! We need to talk please.

Jimin walk towards you but the jungkook hit him.

Jungkook: i told you not to come here!

Jimin: but i need to talk to y/n!

Jungkook: i told you not to make her cry! And what you did?! She is crying because of you! I told you if you make her cry, i'll take her from you! She is not someone who you can treat like that! You bastard! *hit jimin again*

Namjoon: stop jungkook! He is your brother!

Jungkook: he don't deserve to be my brother if he did such nasty thing.

Y/n: jungkook stop. And you please leave, i don't want to see your face.

Jimin: y/n, please let's talk. It's all just a misunderstanding. Please babe *jimin is crying*

Y/n: there is nothing to explain jimin. I saw it with my own eyes and i don't trust you anymore. Now please leave *you start to crying again*

Jimin: babe, i'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. Let's talk ok?

Y/n: no jimin. I don't.......

Suddenly everything is black. Jungkook who stand beside you, bring you to your room and suga is calling a doctor. The others are follow jungkook to your room.

Jungkook: see? It's all because of you! We all know that y/n is a very strong women! But what did you do to her now?!

Jimin: i'm really sorry guys. It's really just a misunderstanding. Please listen to me first.

V: yes jungkook. Jimin already explained to me. Listen to him first.

Jin: let's hear what he want to say.

Jimin: thank you guys. The staff came to my office because i told her that i want to give surprise for y/n. When she walk, she is tripped because of the chair while i was standing beside her and we didn't kiss at all. But from y/n point of view, it looks like we are kissing. I love her so much and i won't do anything to make her cry. This is the cctv from my office. All of you can see from this cctv and see whether i talk the truth or not.

All of them looking at the cctv that jimin show. And from the cctv it can see that what jimin said it's true.

Jungkook: i'm sorry hyung. I lost control when i heard that and when i knew y/n is crying.

Jungkook: it's ok jungkook. I know you still like her and you want to protect her.

Soon, you open your eyes slowly.

V: y/n is wake up!

Jimin: babe! Are you ok? I'm sorry that i made you like this. I'm so sorry babe *he hold your hand and cry*

Jin: y/n, you should eat something now. The doctor said that you are tired and haven't eat that's why you are unconscious.

Jimin: yes babe, you should eat now.

Y/n: no, i'm not hungry. Please leave everyone. I want to rest.

Jimin: babe, please listen to me for a while. I already explained to the others about what happened *jimin explain to you without hear what you want to say and show the cctv as well*.

Y/n: i'm sorry jimin.

Jimin: no, it's not your fault babe. It's my fault. I shouldn't be in the office alone with a women. I did that because i'm afraid you will know about the surprise. Now, let's eat first ok?

Y/n: ok *jimin feed you*

Jin: i'm glad it's all just a misunderstanding and it's all clear now.

Hope: me too. Now, let's go home and let this lovebirds have their own time.

Namjoon: yes let's go.

Everyone except jimin: bye y/n. Get well soon.

Y/n: bye everyone. Thank you.

All of the left your house.