part 14

You and jimin arrived at your house. You cook dinner for both of you and jimin after you took a shower. Even though jimin said just order food but you insist to cook for dinner. While waiting for the food, jimin take a shower.

Y/n: jimin ah, let's eat *shouting*

Jimin: yes babe *walking towards the dinning table*. Wow it looks yummy *eat the food*. It's so yummy babe! Your food is always amazing and yummy.

Y/n: thank you babe. Can you finish all of it?

Jimin: of course! Don't worry about that. What should we do after this?

Y/n: shall we watch a movie?

Jimin: no. Let's just go to your room and talk?

Y/n: we can talk in the living room babe.

Jimin: no i don't want. I want to talk in your room.

Y/n: are you sure that we only talk in my room?

Jimin: hehehe i'm not sure about that.

Y/n: jiminnnn. Don't even think about it ok?

Jimin: ok i promise babe. We'll just talk. Nothing else.

Y/n: ok then. But i feel bad with the others. I don't want them feel that after we are dating, we don't want to hangout with them anymore.

Jimin: don't worry sweetheart. They won't think like that and they will understand.

Y/n: i hope so. Let's keep hangout with them everyday.

Jimin: but i want to have some time alone with you babe. I want to be with you all the time.

Y/n: but we can't do that babe. Before we are dating, we always with them.

Jimin: how about this? In 1 week we'll spend time only the two of us 4 times and 3 times with them? I think it's fair enough.

Y/n: ok let's try that way.

Jimin: so, shall we go to your room now?

Y/n: sure.

In your room.

Y/n: so what do you want talk about?

Jimin: let's talk about us. When do you want to get married?

Y/n: married? I haven't think about that.

Jimin: how about in 3 months?

Y/n: what? That's too fast jimin. Even our parents haven't know about us.

Jimin: they already know.

Y/n: what? How do they know?

Jimin: well before i asked you to be mu girlfriend. I told our parents and ask your parents for their permission. And i have told them too that you accept me as your boyfriend.

Y/n: how come i didn't know about this? Even my parents didn't say anything about it.

Jimin: maybe because they trust me? Well now you knew that they know about us. So how is it? Our parents told me that they want a grandchild as soon as possible babe hahaha

Y/n: i'm not sure jimin. Let me think about it first ok?

Jimin: sure babe. Take your time. And how about kids? How many kids do you want?

Y/n: i think 2 should be enough. 1 boy and 1 girl.

Jimin: agree. So, should we make one first now? *go on top of you*

Y/n: jimin! You said that you only want to talk?!

Jimin: at first yes but i see your sexy pajamas and i can't resist babe.

Y/n: jimin, it's just a sleevless top and short pant.

Jimin: yes but it still makes me turn on.

After said that, jimin kiss your lips passionately and because of how good his kiss is, you kiss him back and put your hands on his neck.

Jimin: oh babe you are so sexy and pretty. I won't let you go tonight babe.

Jimin kiss you again and start to take off his clothes and his hand start to touch your boobs and suddenly you moan. He playing with both of your boobs with his hand. You didn't know he is this good at doing this thing.

Y/n: ah babe

Jimin: yes baby? Do you want to stop?

Y/n: no babe. It's so good.

Jimin: of course babe. You won't regret it.

Jimin take off your clothes, pants, bra and underwear. He take off his pants too and you can see his 'thing' is hard and you are too shy to look at it.

Jimin: it's ok babe. Don't be shy. You will see this often.

Jimin put his 'thing' inside yours and you feel so good.

Y/n: ah jimin ah.

Jimin: yes baby. Say my name. Moan louder. Tell me that you like it.

Y/n: ahhhh jimin. I like it.

Jimin keep moving and sometimes you can hear his moan too. After a while, he is cum inside you. And he stop moving and lay on the bed.

Jimin: do you like it babe?

Y/n: yes babe. It's so good.

Jimin: i really like yours babe and your moan too. Let's take a shower babe *he carry you to the bathroom*. Next time, i will make sure you can't walk *whisper in your ear*

Y/n: says who? Next time i'll take control hahaha

Jimin: oh really? I can't wait for it.

Both of you take a shower together and after done because both of you are tired. You guys are sleeping.