THE END

Jimin and you try to do everything like before. He came and pick up you and go to work together, he slept in your house, you guys are spent time together, you went to BTS house and hangout with them and the good thing is that after you introduce mark to BTS, they became friend and jimin trust him now. That he doesn't have bad intention to you. Sometimes mark will hangout with BTS too since namjoon can speak english and they often talk to each other. Your relationship with jimin become better and better. Both of you always contact each other when you are not together and always tell each other what are you guys doing.

Without you realize the wedding will be in less than a week. All the wedding preparation are done and jimin even invite mark to come to your wedding. All the furniture and everything that you need for the house is done too. Now you and jimin are in the new house to make sure everything before you and jimin move to the new house.

Jimin: i can't wait for us to move to this house. We'll have jimin junior and y/n junior in this house running around *hug you from behind*

Y/n: me too. And i still can't believe we'll be husband and wife in a few days.

Jimin: yes you will be mrs park soon. And we'll be together forever.

Y/n: let's go home now. It's already 10pm.

You and jimin left the house and go back to your house.

It's a wedding day for you and jimin. You and him wear the wedding gown and suit. All of your family, relatives and friends are coming. Jimin's family, relatives and friends are coming too. All of you enjoy the wedding and BTS prepared specially performance for you that you don't even know about it. At 11pm, the wedding is done. You and jimin go to the new house.

Jimin: finally it's all done. Are you tired babe? You have been waring high heels for the whole day. Do you want me to massage your leg?

Y/n: it's fine babe. I'm tired but i know you are tired too.

Jimin: shall we take a shower together? Or do you want to play first?

Y/n: no, let's just rest for tonight. We'll not play.

Jimin: ah come on babe. We are officialy husband and wife now.

Jimin push you so you lay on the bed and he go on top of you. He start kiss your lips and take off his suit. You are still wearing your wedding gown but it's a simple dress that you chose for the second dress after you wear ballgown. You start to unbotton his shirt one by one. And he unzip your dress too.

Jimin: i'll make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow *he whisper in your ear*

Y/n: try me babe.

Jimin kiss your neck and move to your body and he put his 'thing' inside you without telling you. And it feels so good and you start to moan very loud.

Y/n: oh yes babe. Ah jimin ah

Jimin: louder babe. No one can hear us. I want to hear your moan. It feels so good. It make me become harder and harder.

Y/n: oh jimin ah yes babe faster ah jiminnnnnn

Jimin: good girl. I love it when you scream my name. Don't blame me if i always want to do it with you because you are so sexy when you are like this.

He keep moving and you keep moan louder and louder until he is cum. After that he kiss your lips and lay down beside you.

Jimin: let's do it again tomorrow morning *he whisper in your ear and wink*