part 13

Y/n: jimin ah, can you please don't tell anyone in the office that we are dating? I just don't want them to think negative.

Jimin: what do you mean?

Y/n: nothing. I just don't want them to gossip about us.

Jimin: ok sure babe if that's what you want. Even though i want to tell the whole world that you are mine.

Y/n: but the whole world doesn't know you babe haha

Jimin: hahaha you are so cute babe *kiss you*

Y/n: babe! Why did you kiss me in the office?

Jimin: we are inside your office. No one can see that i kiss you.

Y/n: what if someone suddenly come in?

Jimin: no one dare to do that.

Y/n: but still. I don't want you to kiss me in the office. Now, go to your office and work. I have a lot of work to do. If you are here, i don't think i can finish all of my work.

Jimin: yes because i'll keep kiss you. You know what? I never say this but i always have this on my mind. Your outfit work is always turn me on babe.

Y/n: jimin! Don't say that!

Jimin: what? It's the truth. Everytime i see you with your outfit work, i always want to kiss you and do something naughty to you.

Y/n: what the hell jimin? Why did you even think about that when i'm not even your girlfriend?

Jimin: but you are mine now. So can we? *walk towards you*

Y/n: what are you doing jimin? Don't come closer.

Jimin: come on babe. You are so sexy in this outfit? Are you trying to tease me because you think that i won't do anything to you in the office?

Y/n: jimin, this is what i normally wear. You are just being horny now. And don't do that now.

Jimin: so we can do it later?

Y/n: no jimin. Now go back to your office.

Jimin: you are so cute when you are shy babe. Alright, i'll stop now but i don't think i can stop when we are alone. Bye babe *kiss you and leave your office*

Y/n: how can i focus on my work now? Park jimin!

It's lunch time and as usual you alwaya eat with BTS. But this time instead of going out, all of you order some food and eat in the meeting room.

Jin: so how was last night jimin and y/n?

Y/n: what are you talking about oppa?

V: eyyy don't act innocent noona.

Jimin: it's not like what you think guys. We'll take it slowly. Right babe?

Y/n: are you sure you take it slowly? *you accidently said that without you realized*

Hope: what do you mean by that y/n? Did jimin do something to you? *laughing*

Y/n: no! I mean......

Jimin: stop teasing her guys. She is shy. And besides, she don't let me do that hahaha

Y/n: jimin! And all of you stop talking about that. Let's talk about something else.

Namjoon: ok then. So, how's the next project? Are we doing something different y/n? Do you have any idea?

Y/n: yes. I already make some draft about my idea and once it's done, i'll share with all of you.

Jungkook: ah i don't know what this company will be if y/n is not our secretary.

Suga: you are right. All the great ideas are from y/n and it always become successful.

Y/n: this is your company. Not mine. I just want to help and i'm glad if all my ideas are helping you guys. Besides, i only work in this company for 5 years. Before i joined this company, all of you already success.

Jin: but because of your idea, our company become more successful.

Jimin: they are right babe. You are the best *give thumbs up to you and all of them did the same*

Y/n: hahaha thank you thank you *you bow to them*

The lunch time is end and all of you going back to work. The times passed by and you don't realized it's time to go home. Jimin come inside your office without knock the door and you don't realized he is there because you are focus with you work.

Jimin: babe, let's go home.

Y/n: oh? I didn't realize that you are here. Since when?

Jimin: just now. Don't over do your work babe. I don't want you to be tired because of work.

Y/n: i'm fine babe. I just want to finish the work as soon as possible.

Jimin: you can continue tomorrow. Let's go home now.

Y/n: ok babe. Let's go.

You and jimin left the office and on the way to your house.