part 9

You came home with a headache because of jimin and jungkook. You don't know that both of them like you and the worst is that you like both of them. You know that jimin and jungkook said to take my time but i still can't stop thinking about it. It's already 1am but you still can't sleep. Until around 3am, you try to sleep and stop thinking about everything. In the end, you fell asleep.

At 8am, you wake up as usual and you feel so sleepy because you only sleep for a few hours. You are getting ready for work and you message in the group that you want to go to the office by youself so you don't want any of them pick you up.

At 9.30am you go to your car and drive to the office. When you reached, you go straight to your office after greet everyone. You saw your bosses when you walk to your office and you only smile to them. Someone knock the door and it's suga.

Suga: y/n, what happened? Are you ok?

Y/n: yes. I don't get enough sleep that's why.

Suga: is there any problem?

Y/n: nope.

Suga: looks like you want to be alone. I'll leave you alone then. By the way, do you want to join us for lunch later?

Y/n: no, i'm fine. I think i'll take half day off. I have a headache.

Suga: sure. Just go home and rest. Don't force yourself.

Y/n: thank you boss.

Suga left your office and you continue to do your job. Someone knock the door again.

Namjoon: noona, i heard from suga hyung that you are not feeling well? Are you ok? Do you want me to call a doctor?

Y/n: i'm fine namjoon. I just feel a little bit of headache.

Namjoon: ok then. Let me know if you need anything ok?

Y/n: thank you boss.

Namjoon left and you continue with your work but then someone knock the door again.

V: y/n, are you ok? Do you want to go home now?

Y/n: can all of you stop coming to my office?

V: sorry, i just want to make sure you are ok.

Y/n: i'm sorry v. I just have a headache and i'm doing my work now. If all of you come to here one by one. I'll have more headache and my work won't be done. I'm really sorry v. But can you please tell the others not to come here?

V: yes of course noona. Get well soon ok?

Y/n: thank you boss.

After v left, no one come to your office again. And you glad that they do what you want.

It's lunch time and you are getting ready to go home. After pack all your things, you walk out from the office and jimin is there.

Jimin: babe, do you want me to drive you?

Y/n: it's fine jimin. I'll drive myself.

Jimin: but you are not feeling well. What if something bad happen?

Y/n: don't worry, i'm fine.

Jimin: is it because of me and jungkook?

Y/n: no, i just don't have enough sleep. I'm really fine.

Jimin: ok then. Make sure to tell me when you reach home ok? So i know that you are fine.

Y/n: i'll jimin. Thank you boss. Bye

You wave to jimin and he wave back to you. You walk to your car and drive back to home.