part 3

After all of you done with lunch. BTS hang out in your office since they still have some time before their meeting while talking about work as well.

Because Jin told everyone that you are on diet. Now everyone tell you that you need to stay healthy and don't need to diet to the point that you are tired they keep saying the same thing.

Y/n: guys, please stop talking about my diet ok? I'm fine and i know what to eat for my diet. Don't worry, i won't starve myself to death because i want to lose weight.

Namjoon: we are just worried about you noona.

Y/n: i'm fine namjoon. I just want to lose 1kg and that's all. Why all of you are so worried?

V: because you are already slim. There is no need for you diet.

Y/n: v, it's just 1kg. Not like i want to lose 10kg.

Hope: 1kg it's alot noona. You are pretty just the way you are.

Y/n: hope, it's not about pretty. I know i'm pretty hahaha

Jungkook: of course my baby girl is pretty and everybody knows that.

Y/n: i'm just kidding jungkook.

Suga: yes you are pretty baby girl.

Jungkook and jimin: DON'T CALL HER BABY GIRL!

Jin: why both of you are angry? Why only both of you who can call her baby girl or babe or dear or darling? Why we can't? That's unfair.

Jimin and jungkook: because she is mine!

Y/n: what the hell? Stop it. I'm single, ok?

Namjoon: you know they are over protective about y/n hyung. Even we can't call her that.

Y/n: i don't understand also. And why am i your baby girl? Jimin, jungkook. Both of you are younger than me. My age is the same like suga. You should call me noona or my name.

Jungkook: no! I don't want. Yes you are older than me but your body is so small and shorter than me.

Jimin: that's true. I agree with that.

V: but y/n is shorter than all of us. So we can call her that too right?

Jimin and jungkook: no!

All of you keep arguing about that and you even wondering youself why only them who can call you that. They have been calling you baby girl or babe or something like that for around 3 years. When other guy even their own hyung call me that, they will get angry. Not too long after that, they leave your office for the meeting.

The meeting took quite long time until you are done with your job and you are waiting for them. At 5pm, all of them are done with the meeting and all of you go to BTS's house to hang out.

You are in the car with jungkook. While all of them bring their own car. Actually you have car as well but you don't know why they never allow you to drive your own car and only a few times you can drive by yourself.

Jungkook: are you tired baby girl?

Y/n: i'm fine jungkook. How about you? Are you tired?

Jungkook: not when you are with me.

Yes, jungkook and jimin like to flirt with you. Maybe that's what make you like them.

Y/n: how was the meeting today? Everything went well?

Jungkook: yes, we all decided to partnership with that company. And all because of you

Y/n: me? Why? I don't even in the meeting.

Jungkook: because you prepared everything and we just need to follow that. The other company like the idea that you prepared.

Y/n: good to hear that.

Jungkook: so, because of that. Do you want to have dinner with me baby girl? This saturday.

Y/n: only the two of us?

Jungkook: yes, i want to have quality time with you. Everytime i'm with you, we always go with others. We rarely spend quality time together.

Y/n: sure but what's the occasion?

Jungkook: nothing. I just want to treat you something special. So, it's a deal. This saturday at 7pm. Dress nicely because we will have fine dining.

Y/n: fine dining? We can just go somewhere that we usually go.

Jungkook: no. I want to bring someone special to a special place.

Y/n: you are being weird jungkook.

Jungkook: weird? No. I just want to be honest baby.

Y/n: whetever jungkook.

Deep inside your so happy and excited but you don't want to show that. You know he is just flirting with you like usual and he always talk nice to a girl. But you still feel happy about that. And you start to think what should you wear for the dinner.