part 23

Jimin: good morning my wife. How was your sleep? I brought a breakfast for you. Is it ok if you eat in the car? Because we are going to meet the agent to sign the contract

Y/1n: good morning jimin. I'm not your wife yet jimin. It was good. I had a really good sleep. How about you? Of course babe. I don't mind. Let's go.

Jimin: well you are soon to be my wife so it's ok right if i call you my wife?

Y/n: but it's in 3 months not like in 1 or 2 weeks. What if the other think that i'm really your wife?

Jimin: why? What's wrong with that? I'm glad they think we're husband and wife not a boyfriend and girlfriend because that way no one dare to flirt with you.

Y/n: you are thinking too much babe. Well techincally you haven't propose to me yet.

Jimin: but we'll sign the contract for our house, paid for the venue and wedding gown and suit.

Y/n: alright babe. By the way, did you have breakfast yet?

Jimin: yes i did. With the others. They said that they want to have dinner with us tonight. To celebrate our wedding.

Y/n: of course. It has been a long time since we spend time with them. I miss them so much.

Jimin: who do you miss? Is it jungkook?

Y/n: i said them babe. Not jungkook. Don't be jealous. He is your younger brother.

Jimin: but still. He liked you and you liked him too.

Y/n: did you forget that you like me and i like you too babe? And i chose you instead of him?

Jimin: yes and i'm grateful that you chose me. I will always make you happy baby *kiss your hand*. Ok we are here. Let's go.

You and jimin arrived at the place where both of you sign the contract to buy the house. After about 30 minutes both of you are done and going to the office.

Y/n: babe, can you drop me off in the convenience store? I want to buy drink first.

Jimin: do you want me to buy for you? Or go with you?

Y/n: it's fine. It's just infront of the office.

Jimin stop infront of the convenience store and you go out from the car and jimin go to the office. You walk inside the convenience store and find drink and snacks that you want to buy for you and the bosses and staff. When you are about to pay, you just remember that you put the wallet in jimin's car and someone help you.

A: i can help you to pay for all of this.

Y/n: really? I will be thankful. My office is just infront of this. You can come with me and i'll give back your money after this. Is it ok?

A: yes sure.

Y/n: thank you so much.

Both of you are walking to the office.

A: is this all for yourself?

Y/n: ah it's not. It's for the staff and bosses.

A: that's nice of you. Oh right, my name is mark. What's your name?

Y/n: ah my name is y/n.

Mark: so this is where you are working at? *both of you arrived in the office*

Y/n: yes, can you please wait for a while? I'll go up and take my wallet. And this is my number. Just in case you don't trust me *you give him your business card*

Mark: yes of course. I trust you but i'll still take the card because i want to know your phone number.

Y/n: why?

Mark: ah nothing.

You smile and go up to the office. You go to jimin's office.

Y/n: jimin ah, do you bring my wallet. I left it in your car.

Jimin: here babe *give you the wallet*. You are so clumsy.

Y/n: thank you babe. I'll go now.

Jimin: where are you going babe?

Y/n: i'll explain later.

You left jimin's office and go to the lobby.

Y/n: hey, this is the money. Thank you so much for helping me.

Mark: you're welcome. Can i ask you something?

Y/n: yes, what is it about?

Mark: can we have a lunch later? I just want to have a new friend since i don't really have a lot of friends in here.

Y/n: sure. You help me just now so let's have lunch. My treat. Where are you from?

Mark: i'm from america. So, that's why my korean is not really good.

Y/n: it's great. Don't underestimated yourself. If you more comfortable speak in english. We can talk in english.

Mark: your english is really good. I'm glad i can meet someone who i can talk to in english. I have been struggling talk in korean.

Y/n: it's because i studied in australia. I know how you feel. That's what i feel when i was in australia. Oh right, i'm so sorry mark but can we talk again later? I need to get back to work now.

Mark: of course. I'll contact you later. Bye y/n.

Y/n: bye mark.

You left him and go to the office.