part 4

You and jungkook arrived in BTS's house. All of them are already there and changed to casual clothes. Jungkook change to casual clothes as well as soon as both of you go inside the house.

Y/n: that's unfair. All of you can take a show, relax and changed to your casual clothes. While for me, i still need to go home later and wear office clothes now.

Jimin: you can wear my clothes babe. I don't mind

Jin: you can wear my clothes too. I have some clothes that i haven't wear.

Y/n: no thank you. It will be too big for me.

Suga: i thought you like wear oversized clothes?

Y/n: yes but not too big.

V: you can bring some of your clothes and put it here so you can have a shower and change if you are here.

Y/n: that will be too hassle. Beside i only have a few clothes. If i bring some of my clothes to here. I don't have anything to wear at home.

Hope: a few? Are you sure? You know that we have seen your walk in wardrobe right? You have like thousand of clothes but you keep wearing the same clothes.

Y/n: ok. Enough talking about my clothes. Now what should we eat? Any idea? Shall i cook?

Jin: it's ok. Just order. You will be tired if you cook for us.

Y/n: i don't mind.

Jimin: no babe, you need to rest. And also we are all here to celebrate your idea because of that we have new partnership with the other company.

Y/n: ok then. You can just order anything you want.

Suga: you can rest on my room if you want y/n while waiting for the food.

Y/n: can i?

Suga: of course. Why do you still ask? Sometimes you even crash to my room to rest.

Y/n: hahaha i'm sorry suga. It's just among all of the rooms, your room is the most comfortable.

Suga: i know. All of them like to rest on my room as well. Go and rest, we will call you when the food is here.

Y/n: ok. Thank you so much.

You walk to suga's room and lay on his bed. Actually he doesn't like anyone lay on his bed without shower but he make exception for you because he knew that you always feel tired after work.

When you about to close your eyes, someone knock the door.

Y/n: come in

Jimin: hey babe. Am i disturb?

Y/n: no, i just want to take a nap for a while.

Jimin: go ahead then. I'll be here with you.

Y/n: it's ok. Do you have something to talk?

Jimin: nothing. I just want to see you babe.

Y/n: you know that you always flirt with me?

Jimin: i'm not flirting with you. I talk what i think and what i feel.

Y/n: but we are not couple and this is what we called flirt when you talk like this to someone who is not your lover.

Jimin: then i'll just be your boyfriend so i can talk like this to you.

Y/n: don't talk nonsense jimin.

Jimin: i'm not. By the way, do you have plan this sunday?

Y/n: nope. Why?

Jimin: do you want to go somewhere with me?

Y/n: where?

Jimin: secret but i'm sure you will like it.

Y/n: sure. What time is it?

Jimin: how about 10am?

Y/n: ok sure.

Jimin: now take a nap, i'll just sit in here to accompany you.

Y/n: ok.

You close your eyes and not even 5 minutes you already sleeping. Jimin look into your eyes and smiling.

Jimin: you are so pretty y/n. How can i not fall in love with you?

You don't hear what jimin said because you are sleeping. After 30 minutes, jimin wake you up because the food is here. Both of you walk out from the room and sit on the dining table. No one ask what are you guys doing in the room because it's normal for them. Sometimes you can be in the same room only with suga or jin or namjoon or v or jungkook or hope.

All of you are eating and talking. Until around 10pm you decided to go home.