Part 25

Y/n: jimin ah, are you angry?

You ask him again because he didn't answer your question earlier. And now he still didn't reply.

Y/n: babe, why are you angry? Why you didn't talk?

Jimin: will you angry if i go with another girl without telling you?

Y/n: i don't know. Maybe?

Jimin: babe, you barely know him and you had lunch with him. What know what he is thinking? Maybe he like you, maybe he want to kidnap you.

Y/n: babe, he is the one who helped me when i left my wallet in your car. So i don't think he is a bad guy and we just met so i don't think he like me as well.

Suddenly there is a message on your phone and it's from mark.

Mark: hey y/n, are you home now?

You didn't reply his message and jimin ask you.

Jimin: who is that?

Y/n: no one. It's not important.

Jimin: is it from him? What did he say?

Y/n: babe, are you jealous?

Jimin: show me his message.

Y/n: babe, let's talk about this when we arrive ok?

Jimin didn't say anything and keep quiet until both of you arrived in BTS house. Jimin go inside the house first and you follow him. The others are waiting for both of you in the living room. Jimin walk by the living room and go to his room. He didn't say anything to the others and they look confused.

Y/n: hey guys

Namjoon: what happened y/n? Are you guys fighting? Jimin look angry

Y/n: it's nothing. I'll go to jimin's room first ok.

You walk to jimin's room and open the door. Jimin is sitting in his bed and you sit beside him.

Y/n: babe, look at me *you touch his chin so he is looking at you*. Babe, you know that i only love you right? No one else in my heart beside you. I love you jimin.

Jimin: i know and i trust you. I love you too babe but i don't believe him. You just met him today.

Y/n: i want to explain. Do you want to listen to my explanation? *he nod*. Like what i told you earlier he is from america and when he know that i can speak english, he feel comfortable talking to me. And you know why we met for lunch and talked for 2 hours? Because i know what i feels to have someone that you can talk comfortable in other country. That's what i felt when i was in Australia babe. I don't know anyone and i barely can speak english. But when i met someone who can talk korean, i feel comfortable talking to that person.

Jimin: i.......... i'm sorry babe i get angry without hear your explanation. I should have listen to you first.

Y/n: it's ok babe. It's not your fault. And trust me, he is just a friend. Nothing more than that. Now, let's go out. They are waiting for us *you hold jimin's hand and stand up*

Jimin: i love you babe *he hug and kiss your lips*

Y/n: i love you too babe *hug and kiss him back*

Both of you walk to the dining table and the others are waiting for both of you.

Jin: finally the groom and bride are here.

Y/n: soon to be oppa.

Suga: it's the same. The point is both of you are getting married.

Jungkook: now let's eat. I'm so hungry.

All of you start eating and talking about the wedding preparation and the house. After dinner, as usual all of you sit in the living room while continue talking and suddenly one by one start give you and jimin a present to congratulate your wedding.

Y/n: thank you so much everyone. That's so nice of you.

Jimin: thank you guys. You guys are the best.

After open all the presents, you are going home. And jimin drive you to your house even though you told him that you can take a taxi but he doesn't want you to go home by yourself especially at night. And because of that jimin sleep in your house because you don't want him to go back and forth.