part 5

The next day, you wake up at 8am as usual. Yes, for a secretary wake up at 8am is quite late. That's because the bosses are your friend. You work start at 10am and end at 5pm.

As usual after you wake up, you lay on your bed for around 30 minutes and after that you get up and take a shower. For the breakfast, since you live by yourself you only eat a bread and juice because you are on a diet.

You are eating your breakfast on a dining table and watching korean drama. You like to have accompany but sometimes you like to have time for yourself and be alone like this. Your house is quite big for yourself but that's what your parents gave it to you. They allowed you to live by yourself with one condition that they chose the house themselves and you agreed with that.

You are the only child that's why your parents always do what you want and always listen to you and give you the best that they can give. You only have 2 helper in the house because you don't like too many people in your house.

Usually jimin or jungkook or jin will come to pick you up and go to the office together. You don't even know who will come. One of them will just come and go inside your house to tell you that one of them is here.

Jin: y/n!!! Let's go. It's 9.30am now. If you are late, i'll deduct your salary (jin shouting)

Y/n: wait oppa! I'm almost done! And don't deduct my salary or else i'll work in another company (you are shouting as well because you are in your room on 2nd floor)

Jin: ok i won't. I'll just tell jimin and jungkook that you like them (jin shouting again)

Y/n: oppa!!! (You are running to downstairs while shouting)

Jin: what?

Y/n: don't talk so loud about that! I'm shy!

Jin: but that's the truth and besides they always flirt with you like you are their girlfriend.

Y/n: yes i know right. I don't know why they always flirt with me.

Jin: maybe they have feelings for you too?

Y/n: that's impossible. They won't like me. They just do that because i'm the only girl in the group.

Jin: well. We'll see. Let's go now or else we'll be late.

Y/n: let's go.

Both of you walk to the car and go to the office.

Y/n: oppa, do you know that jungkook will have dinner with me this saturday in fine dining restaurant? And jimin will bring me somewhere on sunday morning?

Jin: really? I didn't know about that. I guess they like you too.

Y/n: i don't think so because both of them said it's because of the new partnership from yesterday meeting like my idea. That's why they do that.

Jin: well who knows right?

Both of you arrived in the office and go to 10th floor.

Jin: morning everyone (jin greet every staff in the office)

Everyone: morning boss.

Y/n: morning guys (you greet them as well)

Everyone: morning y/n

Y/n: oppa, you need to go to the meeting room now. The meeting will start soon. I have prepared all the material in the meeting room.

Jin: you are the best y/n. I don't know what this company will be without you.

Y/n: that's why don't deduct my salary if i'm late haha

Jin: don't worry, i won't haha see you later

Y/n: see you later oppa.

You go to your office while jin walking towards the meeting room. In your office, you turn on the computer and check the documents in your table. Someone knock the door.

Staff: hi y/n. This is the document from yesterday meeting about the new partnership with the other company.

Y/n: wow that's fast. Thank you so much. I will give this to the bosses later.

Staff: ok. You're welcome.

The staff walk out from your office and close the door. 1 thing that you like in the office that the staffs call you by your name because that's what you want. You don't want any boundary between you and the staffs since you are staff as well.