||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Thanks, Leorio!"

"But man, 110,580 Jenny a piece, huh? It's a new model, so that's a fair price in this marketplace"

"Still, talk about overkill. I've never seen a cell phone purchase greeted with applause before" said Killua, mentioning back to the stall when the crowd clapped as Leorio purchased the two Beatle.

"But you really saved us"

"Just so you know, that was nothing. The real deal only starts when the seller tells you to leave" laughed Leorio at his own words.

"He's the last person you would find at an auction"

'No kidding'

"So how are you guys doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've trained and gotten stronger right?"

'We should go sit somewhere for this' sighed Saiki as he led the trio to a nearby café.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"What?" exclaimed Leorio

"You've returned the tag to Hisoka at Heaven's Arena? And you have to be pretty good to make it to the 200s"

"Saiki-san beat us to it first" mumbled Killua as he take a sip from his drink.

"How strong have you gotten now?" questioned the suit wearing man.

"Hey, have you learned Nen, Leorio?" asked Gon, avoiding the wondered question.

"Yes, you bet" grinned the said man.

"Awesome!"

"Really?" wondered Killua in doubt.

'That sounded doubtful' said the psychic teen.

"Why would I lie to you? It's the ability to build up a shroud of aura, one's own life force" Leorio proudly said, but was met with disappointed look from both Killua and Saiki. 

"That's Ten, one of the Four Major Principles for learning Nen" corrected Gon towards the older male.

"What? There's more to it?" exclaimed Leorio in disbelief.

'And I'm from another dimension yet I understood this principles' sighed Saiki as he munched on his burger.

"I figured as much" Killua said with a  deadpanned expression to Leorio's rant.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Greed Island? What's that?" questioned Leorio towards the trio.

"It's a legendary game"

"We're trying to get a copy at the auction"

"But why a game?"

'We think this game holds a clue to finding Gons dad' answered Saiki as he bites onto his heart shaped lollipop.

"What? The game holds a clue to finding your dad?" asked Leorio with surprised.

'That's just what I said'

"Well, it's a long story"

"Anyway, the problem is the cost" started Killua.

"How much is it?"

"The lowest starting bid is 8.9 billion jenny"

"Did you say 8.9 billion? How much do you have?" exclaimed Leorio in surprise. In a nervous chuckle Gon explained how they had a bad investment.