BOOK 2 preview ADAM

The parties started a few months after Avery had left for Greece.

They weren't as outrageous anymore and happened at least once a month. However, unlike before, every party was at a new location.

Nobody knew who the host was that particular month and they didn't care as long as they got to party the night away.

Phoenix happened to be wandering around with his best friend, Mira, and they entered the party without the intention of staying for long.

They were going to hang around until they got a feel of what it meant to be normal teenagers because, one, they were kicked out of the house by Mira's mother based on the fact that, two, they had zero to no social life and, three, they happened to know who the host of the party was.

That's when their story began.

That fateful night, Aiden-Phoenix Eden got tipsy and stumbled into Adam's room, where he found out his full name, and Adam caught him.

That fateful night...

Phoenix shared his first kiss with a boy he thought would never love him.

Whether the kiss happened accidentally or not – neither of them were ready to confront the other about what had happened.

But ever since that night, Adda Wilhelm Morgenstern knew it had changed his life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Phoenix Eden, Adam was always the boy who would never love him back, and he was okay with that.

But what if Adam was not? What if Adam wanted more?

After ghosting his friends for four years, Adam finds himself once again roped into the life of the Eden siblings. With his niece's father now trying to claim custody over her after 7 years, Adam will have to do whatever it takes to protect her.

He gets the best lawyer for the job who, fate would have it, is Phoenix's mentor. 

When the past he shared with Phoenix keeps popping up, he finds himself irresistibly drawn to the one person he promised himself he would stay away from. 

Phoenix is more than ready to be part of Adam's life. 

The question is: is Adam?

We've seen the love story before, so how bout this time we give marriage ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

EXCITING NEWS THE UNEDITED VERSION OF ONCE UPON ANOTHER EDEN BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW BRINGING YOU MORE OF PHOENIX AND ADAM ALONG WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SIDE CHARACTERS WITH MORE DEPTH!

DON'T MISS OUT

P.S I will be editing the book properly once it is complete but if you start reading feel free to point out any bloopers. I'm sure there is a whole page full of them.

P.S.S FUN FACT: the EDEN series was actually based on Montero by Lil Nas X. Literally 3 books because of 1 song. LILITH was written as a story just to provide background for ADAM!

TILL NEXT TIME, 4 YEARS LATER, SEE YA WITH ADAM