Chapter 22:

EDITED.

EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING!

P.s if you know me personally, pls skip this chapter. LOL.

ಥ‿ಥ

SONG: Masterpiece by Cloudy June (Ya know, since Avery is a painter this song is the perfect masterpiece to go with it)

P. S is not story related but Cloudy June releases the absolute bombest Sapphic songs ever. 

The entire chapter... If it makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip to the next chapter but hey  I guess some smut is needed for character development.

('-﹏-';)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

('-﹏-';)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A heavenly embrace

Once they got to the car, Avery got in and Mira followed feeling slightly nervous after what had happened with Evelyn. She buckled on her safety belt as Avery drove off. Mira gulped, fiddling with her thumbs in her lap.

'What is Avery thinking?'

Out of the corner of her eye, she glanced over at her as her mind raced with situations that could play out; the one where Avery breaks up with her for doing what she did earlier seemed the most reasonable – that didn't make Mira feel any better.

Avery's hands were clenched on the steering wheel and her eyes fixed on the road, a frown scrunching her eyebrows together. Mira felt the car speed up. Avery was driving a lot faster than she normally did. Eventually, they pulled up to the Edens' house and Avery got out of the car. She didn't wait for Mira as she stalked inside the house. Mira sat there for a while, trying to figure out what had happened to Avery. She soon got out too.

Mira opened the front door.

"Avery, did I do something wrong?"

She entered the hallway and felt Avery grab her by her wrist, yanking her forward. Avery pushed Mira against the entrance wall as the door swung shut. She placed her hands on either side of Mira and used her body to pin her against the wall.

Mira froze, shocked at her sudden action. She could rapidly feel Avery's chest rise up and down as her heart pounded against Mira's chest. She looked as if she had been running around.

Avery leaned down to Mira's ear and nibbled on it. "Say it again," she demanded.

Mira's heart raced and her head fogged up from the proximity to Avery as if she was hallucinating the entire situation.

She wriggled in Avery's hold, causing her to tighten her grip on Mira's wrist. Mira gave in.

"What did I say –?"