Chapter 17:

Sort of EDITED

A/N another message from your beloved Dodelia Reene.

hi! how you doin'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery joined the mafia.

Let's use the mirrors & tie – she's a major pervert too.

When Mira pulled up to the building Avery had sent the location to, she was sure it was the wrong place.

A man, who she assumed was the doorman since he was dressed like a butler, opened her door and offered a hand. She sat in the car and stared at his hand for a while before eventually taking it. She glanced over at him and he reminded her of Albert from Batman.

Once she was out of the car, he put out his hand.

'Does he want a tip?'

He gave her a once over and his eyes fell on her HunterXHunter shirt, which he probably mistook for some cartoon. He realized she didn't know what to do in this circumstance. He cleared his throat and spoke, revealing his thick Greek accent.

"Your keys please, Madame Lilith?"

She gave him a surprised expression as she handed it over. "Um, you know who I am?"

"Madame Avery said their friend would most likely be dressed in something that made her stand out."

There was no sense of judgement in his voice, although, Mira sensed a tinge of amusement in his tone. He got into her tiny car, obviously too small for him, and drove off.

He gave her henchmen vibes.

Mira gazed after him driving off.

"Madame Eden?" She repeated quietly.

Well, at least she knew she was in the right place, perhaps just the wrong dimension.

She glanced around nervously and suddenly, felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She turned around to face Avery.

"What is all this?"

"A surprise."

Avery leaned down to peck Mira on the lips but she ducked out of her grasp.

"You could have told me to dress up. Also, how did you find this place? Just a warning, I doubt I can split the bill with the allowance I get."

She looked at Avery, whose arms were crossed, watching her in amusement.

"But before you answer those. That suit?!" Mira gasped.

She gulped as she glanced over at Avery; her hair was styled back, now dyed platinum blond, with black highlights and wore a three-piece, royal blue suit, studded with Azure gems that caused her blue eyes to pop.