♪┌|∵|┘♪ Epilogue♪└|∵|┐♪

EDITED

4 years later: 2019

4 years later: 2019

Adam stretched in his bed as the sun began to rise. Out of his window, he saw the Eiffel Tower glimmering, still lit. He got out of bed and put the coffee to brew. He then walked over to the apartment door and picked up the letters that had been slipped under.

One of them that stood out from the usual pile was a brown envelope with gold trimming and a sapphire blue wax seal addressed to him.

He opened it.

You're invited to Mira and Avery's wedding

From the 19th to the 21st of June, 2019, join us in Crete, Greece.

We've seen the love story unfold, so let's give marriage a go.

On the back of the wedding invite, it said he was to be a guest of honour, which caused him to huff in disbelief. It was addressed to him by his full name: Adda Wilhelm Morgenstern.

Only five people have ever known his real name.

He cursed Aiden for revealing it to Avery, who would without a doubt mock him too.

He sat down on his couch, scrolling through Instagram and found the image from last week he'd seen. Avery had posted a selfie of her and Mira after their engagement; Avery was kissing Mira's cheek as Mira held her hand up pointing at the ring.

He smiled to himself.

Soon, he felt two tiny hands tug at his pants. He glanced down at little Líla holding her teddy bear under her arm whilst rubbing her eyes sleepily with the other. He picked her up. "Lí, what are you doing up so early?"

She pointed at the envelope in his hand. "¿Qué es eso, Tío?"

She laid her head on his shoulder as he walked them into the kitchen. She took the envelope and invite from him, examining it and he chuckled as she crossed her eyes by bringing it right in front of her face. He placed her down on the countertop next to him.

"Un invitación," he told her.

He noticed something extra that Lila had pulled out.

Two tickets to Greece. Avery was making sure he appeared.

He rolled his eyes and pulled out a frying pan and some eggs from the fridge.

"Are we going?" Líla asked as she let out a wide yawn.

Adam looked at her and took the invite back. He narrowed his eyes. "Tal vez." He took the tickets. "It would be a shame to put this to waste."

Líla opened the envelope next to her again. "There is a letter."

Adam reached for it as she passed it.

"Who, um..." Líla squinted in thought to find the right word. "Who escribío it?" Líla asked, peeping over to see the letter, unaware she had still mixed up the languages.

He glanced down and saw 'From Phoenix' written on it.

He scrunched up the letter, without reading it and tossed it aside. "Nadie – it's no one special." 

____________________________________________

SURPRISE!

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻

You didn't see that coming, did ya?

Well, they don't call me TUT (aka. The Unexpected Twista) for nothing.
┐( ˘_˘)┌

Anywho I hope you stick around to find out what happens next along with the Eden siblings.

Drop a follow so you can always be notified when Once upon another Eden: Adam is released.

LINK TO THE EDEN SERIES SPOTIFY PLAYLIST in comments:

I hope to see the TUT empire expand.

Love, Dodelia Reene

(ʃƪ^3^)