Chapter 3:

Edited

Oh, you're still here. Welcome back little TUT. Pleased to see you again. Gasp what a scandalous chapter. It does go from 0 to 100. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old remains; Mira's scandalous dress & caramelized popcorn

Old remains; Mira's scandalous dress & caramelized popcorn. So much for the window?

Under the bleaches was one of the only places no one would see Mira with Adam and with Aiden's absence, Adam took full advantage of the situation.

He held her firmly by the hips, his lips leaving a scorching trail down the nape of her neck.

Every time they did this, a rush of adrenaline would pulse through Mira; the secret thrill that no one knew about it exciting her even more.

Adam's left thumb drew tiny circles on her waist as his right hand reached into the back of her shirt. Her hands ran through his hair and she tugged it slightly, causing him to let out a satisfied, low moan. There was nothing but pure lust between them; they ravished each other like there was no tomorrow; as if they both had something to prove to each other and themselves.

Suddenly, Adam pulled away, the both of them out of breath. Mira noticed he wanted to say something but decided against it. He leaned back in but she stopped him and bit her lip. Moments with him felt like a fairytale and at the end of the day, it always seemed unreal.

She stepped back and willed herself to return to reality. Her face heated up and she looked at the ground. Adam chuckled as he leaned forward, one arm supported against the bleacher and his other hand was used to lift her face to meet his, trapping her in. She gulped and tried to face away but Adam wouldn't let her. He brought his lips down to her ear. "Even after all this time, you still get all flustered and all I have to do is kiss you." He tucked his face into the crook of her neck; his warm breath fanning over her skin causing her to shiver in delight. He chuckled to himself. "It's cute."

"I can't imagine how anyone could get used to this. Each time, I'm pretty sure, I'm heading closer to an early cardiac arrest. It still amazes me how you –"

He pulled her in for another kiss. When he drew back, she remained stunned.

"You talk too much," he said jokingly but something flashed in his eyes.

Mira bit the inside of her cheek. "Is something wrong?"

Adam's usual smirk faltered for the briefest second. "Nothing."

She crossed her arms and sat on the ground. Adam crouched down in front of her. Mira puffed her cheeks as he sighed.

"Avery's back." That was all he said.

Mira waited for him to proceed but he didn't; instead, his eyes flashed with an emotion Mira never thought she'd see in him; pure hatred. "It's just..." He trailed a finger down Mira's cheek, down to her throat. "It seems she's returned for something else too."