Let the Games Begin

"Let the games begin," a man's voice says as he walks out of the shadows.

"Donatello?" Marcus questions.

"Dona who?" I ask.

"Yes, it's me Marcus."

"The last King Mafia," Sage tells me.

"Correct. Step two do becoming King Mafia is killing the previous one. Even if he raised you from the age of eighteen," Donatello says.

Sage

I internally laugh. I would have killed this bitch a long time ago if he wasn't King Mafia. However I do have one question.

"I thought a new Mafia King arises after the last one dies?"

"Yes, but I chose to end my reign as King early. I no longer wanted the responsibility. I also wanted to see if you would be the next. I had no idea they would have me killed. However, it's my fate," he says calmly.

I shoot him without hesitation. I don't feel bad. That's kill fifty four. I feel Baylors hand grab my own.

"Stage three will commence tomorrow. Get a good nights rest. You'll all need it," a woman's voice says from the speakers.

"We made it," Bay says from next to me.

"Sorry to wrap you guys into this," I apologize to Marcus and Carmelo.

"I wouldn't rather be anywhere else honestly," Carmelo says with a laugh.

"I'd rather be with my grandson but I also expect grandchildren from you guys so I need to stay," Marcus says while leaning on his cane.

I didn't realize how close Marcus and Bay got. Damn. She's just perfect.

Bay smiles and squeezes my hand.

"Let's go sleep. And shower," she says as we head off.

***

When we get in the room I am still holding Baylors hand. I don't let go until I am taking my shirt off. I watch as she stares at my abs.

"Your turn," I smirk.

She looks up at me shocked.

"We are showering together. It's not a question," I tell her.

She smiles and lets me take her shirt off. Now she stands in nothing but underwear. She gets down on her knees and undoes just belt while staring up at me. Fuck.

She slowly pulls my pants down and then my underwear. When she slowly comes back my she kisses all the way up my leg. All the way to my dick. She kisses around the base and sucks on my balls a little. I groan and grab a fist of her hair. I wait for her to take me in her mouth but she doesn't. She just stands up.

"You're the one who owes me head. Remember?" she gives me a pointed look.

"Then get in the fucking shower," I tell her.

She pulls her underwear down slowly. Bending over so her butt runs against me. I groan and grab her hips at the feeling.

She slowly walks into the shower and turns it on. The things she does to me.

I follow her in closing the glass door. I quickly rinse off the blood with a washcloth and Baylors help. I kneel down in front of her, pick up her legs, and put them over my shoulders.

I begin by kissing her clit causing her to gasp. She pulls my hair when I begin to lick her clit. I start slow and then get faster. When she starts moaning I stick my tongue in her. I move it in and out a little making her moan my name. I go faster and faster until she finishes on me.