Till Death

Sage

I watch as Ren kills a guy. He stands over the dead body and laughs. I slowly creep up behind him when suddenly a loud siren goes off.

"Report to the sliding doors. Do not kill each other. Report to the sliding doors," a big voice going through speakers repeats over and over.

We both stare at eachother angrily. He has almost no blood on him compared to me who is covered head to toe in blood.

I hope I can shower before I see Bay. I don't want to scare her.

When we get to the door we are told what is happening.

"Your partners are having a dual. Whoever's partner loses dies."

Oh. At least if one of us dies. We die together.

I pinch my eyes closed. Whether it is because I don't want to see Baylors dead body or to hold back the tears I don't know.

I hear the doors slowly open. I hear a gunshot and a gasp. Baylors gasp. I am still alive. She is still alive.

I huge sigh of relief leaves my body as I see Baylor standing there. I begin to walk over noticing Carmelo and Marcus are with her.

She can really make anyone her friend. Well, I hope they are her friends.

Baylor

*before Sage opened his eyes*

"Don't pre-"

I shoot. I shoot at the guy in white three times. One of them hit him in the shoulder. Woah. I just did that.

Suddenly more shots are fired. Carmelo and Marcus kill the guy.

I stand there in shock.

Anthony raises his gun at me but every single one of his men raise there gun at him.

The big doors slide open to reveal both Sage and Ren. Sages eyes are pinched closed. The man in red standing in front of Ren shoots him. I gasp and cringe. I didn't want to see that.

I look back over and see Sages eyes wide with shock. A smile breaks over his face. He walks over to me and freezes when Anthony raises his gun.

"She cheated!" he shouts through gritted teach. His face red with anger.

"There are no rules in the mafia world," Sage says calmly with a wink.

"Sir," a man that was Anthony's before steps up.

"Yes?" Sage answers.

"Should we have him killed?"

Sage thinks for a moment, looking over at Anthony. Who's still holding up the gun like he is going to shoot.

"Put him in a cell."

Sage continues to walk over to me. His body is covered from head to toe in dried blood but I think he has never looked better.

I sprint over to him and hug him around his neck. His arms hold me around my waist and I lean into him.

I start crying. I partially killed a guy. Sage is still alive. Carmelo and Marcus risked their lives for me.

I release him and kiss him.

"I love you," I say through the tears.

"I love you too," he kisses me again.

"I love you. But you need a shower," I say as I smell him.

I almost gag.

"We have to do a couple things before I can shower, love," love. Oh, how I have missed that.

I hug him again, ruining his white shirt I am wearing.

"I missed you so much," I start crying again.

"Well it looks like you had friends to keep you company," he says as he looks Carmelo and Marcus.

"Yeah, I got to work immediately. They only sent in a couple assassins when you were sleeping. Then as you know Carmelo came in and saved you," I explain to him how I met them and how they treated me.

"Thank you, Marcus," he shakes his hand, "And thank you, Carmelo. Especially for my shoulder."

I watch as my friends become friends with my boyfriend.

"Of course."

The red men come marching back into the room.

"You have completed step one of becoming King Mafia. Step two begins soon."

"Fuck," Sage sighs.

Carmelo, Marcus, Sage, and I all form a circle with our guns ready. Just like a movie.

We wait for something to happen. All in the men in the room suddenly leave.

Leaving just us.