Leaving

We lay in bed cuddling each other for hours. I hold his head against my chest, kissing the top of it every now and then.

I think I am falling in love with him. He is perfect in every aspect. Other than the murdering.

Suddenly he looks up at me and smiles.

"How did you come up with that plan? And how did you know it was Christian and not me?" he kisses my cheek.

"Well, he tried to force himself on me so that is when I knew it wasn't you. Then the plan just kind of came to me as I went. I knew I just had to see you. As long as I got to see you I could figure it out," I explain to him.

"It really hurt when," he pauses, "It really hurt when you kissed me and I thought you thought I was Christian."

"I would never willingly do that to you. You know that," I kiss his forehead again.

"I know."

"I'm sorry. I should have known immediately."

Sage shoots up to his elbows are on other side of me.

"Don't say that. We are identical twins. There is no way for you to know," he looks at me kind of angry.

"Well your eyes are bluer. And you're about two inches taller. Also your hair is definitely better kept than his. The way he walks was also different. You walk slower and more collected than he does if that makes sense. Also the way you talk. You keep your voice even and blank of emotion but he lets all of his emotions show. And he never addressed me. If he did it was always Baylor not love," I explain to him as I stare at him.

He looks at me in awe, "You noticed all of that about me?"

"Well, yeah. I don't know if you've noticed but I stare at you a lot."

Dang it. Why did I say that? He is gonna think I am obsessed with him now.

"That sounds creepy. I just mean you are very pretty and I just get lost when staring at you. Especially when I look in your eyes," I try to make it better but it doesn't help.

I squeeze my eyes shut and basically face palm myself.

"That didn't make me sound any less creepy. Sorry," I stare down at my hands.

"I stare at you a lot too, love. Your eyes and your smile are gorgeous," he uses his fingers to gently tip my chin up to look him in the eyes. "And your body," he adds with a wink. "You're like a goddess."

"Thank you," I am blushing so hard right now.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

I have a greek god sitting in front of me saying how much he adores me. Woah.

"Babe?"

"Yes, love?"

"Do you have a pool?" I ask. I've never actually seen the backyard. I've imagined it many different ways. Some have a secret garden. Other have whole big water park.

"Yes. Do you want to go swimming?" he read my mind.

"Duh."

I put on underwear and a bra on because I don't have a swimsuit.

Sage walks me through hallways I have never been in before for a while. Eventually we get to two doors that have beautiful colorful glass paneling. He opens the door to a garden. A garden that looks like it was made for greek gods and goddesses. The green vines and pretty flowers cover the walls and ground and ceiling. It's a maze.

"We have to find the way to the pool," Sage tells me.

"Good thing I always led my parents out of the corn mazes when I was younger," I smile and drag Sage through the maze until we find a almost natural looking pool. It's darker in this area because of how thick the plants and flowers are all around us. The pool is made out of rocks that are carved out. The water is turquoise blue. Sparkling star lights light up the bottom and sides of the pool.

"Woah."

Sage walks into the water and motions for me to follow. His hair looks perfect wet. And his abs are all shiny and mesmerizing.

"I think you're drooling a little there," Sage say as he wipes my chin.

"Shut up," I push his chest.

Sage grabs both my wrists and pins me against the side of the pool.

My body heats up again. I think that the water should start boiling because of how hot I feel.

Sage puts his thigh in between my legs and runs in back and forth making me gasp.

"Tell me how you feel, love."

"I-" he moves his thigh again.

"Words. Love."

"I feel," I pause as I throw my head back, "good."

Sage kisses my neck until he finds a certain spot. I moan a little and run my fingers through his hair. He continues to move his thigh back and forth.

"Are you okay if we do this? Even after what happened?," he asks me.

"Yes," I want his touch to erase Christians.

He nods his head in acknowledgment and goes back to kissing my neck. It felt like he bit me.

I push his head back, "Did you just bite me? Are you a vampire?"

Sage chuckles, "No, I am giving you a hickey."

Huh. Never heard of that before.

I don't have much time to think about that before Sages hand is in my underwear. I gasp and Sage connects his mouth with mine. I moan into his mouth as he moves two fingers in and out of me.

Without thinking I slide my hand on top of his pants. I rub him through his pants. He begins to breath heavy.

I smile onto his lips.

"Love, I'm going to need you to use your mouth somewhere else," Sage whispers in my ear.

I look up at him, listening.

"Come here," he gets out of the pool and offers me a hand to help me out.

He sets down a folded towel on the ground.

"Kneel down on the towel," I do as he says.

He pulls his pants down and his dick shoots up. Woah. That's kind of cool.

"I want you to suck it okay?"

I nod my head yes and open my mouth wide. I slowly begin to take it in my mouth.

I bob my head back and forth making Sage groan. He grabs my hair in his fist keeping it out of my face.

"You are doing so good, love."

He pushes my head down a little making me gag. I don't mind though. Seeing him get his pleasure is enough.

I take it out of my mouth and catch my breath before quickly putting it back in. I move my head faster. I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth so I use my hand on the rest of him.

I feel him twitch and then he finishes in my mouth. I quickly swallow the awful tasting stuff. Bleh.

I look up at Sage, "I'm not going to get pregnant from swallowing that right?"

He laughs, "No. You won't."