Dissapearance

Sage

After two days of her being a no show I check her house.

I knock on her door, "Hello Miss my name is Sage. I was wondering if you know where your daughter is?"

She begins to sob, "She's been missing for two days."

I take a deep breath. I hate when people cry. It doesn't solve anything, "It's okay. I will help you find her. I think I know where she is."

I turn and leave.

"Wait! Where are you going? Where is she?" I get in my car ignoring her and drive away.

I call my men and tell them where to meet me.

Baylor

I sit in a cold empty room.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.Don't cry. Don't cry.Don't cry. Don't cry.

I take a deep breath. Okay. I need to calm down.

The chains around my ankles and wrists are tight and hurt.

Focus on anything other than what's going on. Easy, right?

***

"47,569 beers on the wall-" the door opens.

I think it's been like two days. Ben comes in and talks to me every now and then. One time he made me dance but that was it. Well, he also touched my waist and my...butt. His hands got really close to other places too.

But Ben isn't who opens the door.

"Found her!" Sage calls out.

"How long have I been in here?" I ask him. My voice is scratchy from having little water.

"Roughly two days," he answers me.

"Yes! I guessed right!"

He looks at me like I am crazy.

"You aren't scared?" he asks me.

"Oh I am internally freaking out. But I am staying calm on the out side." I plaster a big fake smile on my face.

Him being here is making me even more nervous.

I hear men running down the hall. My smile drops.

He walks over and picks me up.

"Time to go," he says as we run out the door.

My ears begin ringing. Loud noises ring out. I cling to Sages muscular body.

Now I am scared. Now I am freaking out.

My ears continue to ring for what feels like an eternity. I don't open my eyes until they stop ringing.

I look around. He took my shackles off.

"Welcome to my home," Sage says as he tosses me his shirt. He stands there shirtless. His body is toned to perfection. He looks like the sculptures made my the greek gods. Woah baby. I could stare at him forever.

"What happened?" I ask as I put his shirt on.

"Ben kidnapped you. I came and saved you. His men began shooting at us but we made it out perfectly fine," he explains.

I look up at him and notice his lip. I stand up and walk in-front of him.

"Your lip?" I place my hand on his cheek and brush my thumb over his cut. He hisses. "Sorry!"

"It's ok," I remove my hand. "I had to fight a couple guys to get to you," he explains. What in the world is going on?

"T-thank you," I look back at the ground.

"You're welcome. For now you will need to stay with me. It will be safer."

"What about my parents?" I suddenly ask concerned.

"I informed them that you are now safe and that you will be staying with me," Sage tells me.

I sigh.

"So what is this? All the guns and clubs and kidnappings?" I ask Sage. I'm so confused. And scared.

He sighs, "It's a mafia. I am the leader of the Italian Mafia. Ben is the leader of the American Mafia. He wanted you and I said no. So he kidnapped you."

"Oh. Why me?" So. Confused.

"He thinks you are hot. He wanted to sleep with you."

"Sleep with me? Like lay in bed and sleep with me?" What the heck? That makes no sense.

Sage looks shocked and confused, "Do you know how babies are made?"

"Yeah," I awkwardly explain, "The man puts there stick in the girls hole. Then you know."

I stare at the ground.

"That's called having sex. That's also known as 'sleeping with someone'. People do it for pleasure not just to have babies," Sage explains.

"It...feels good? Never mind. Sorry. Can I go to bed. I am tired," I ask.

"Yeah of course."