Touch Yourself

Sage

"I need her exact location. Right now Ben. I will start cutting off limbs if it comes to it."

He chuckles as blood seeps from his mouth and nose.

"I don't know-"

I punch him again.

He laughs.

**Two Days Earlier**

Baylor

I wake up in the morning and think about dinner. Sage must have carried me to my bed since I don't remember getting up here myself.

I'm still in my dress so I quickly shower and change. I put on a t-shirt that is Sages and head downstairs in my underwear. He's seen me in less.

I look at my phone to see that it's almost noon.

"I was wondering when you would wake up," Sage smiles at me. "Nice shirt."

"Thanks. It's this one guy I knows shirt," I smile playfully at him.

"Oh really?" he smiles back. He stares at me intently for a moment before he says, "Your ex is dumb for cheating on you."

I'm shocked by his words.

"W-what?"

"You're adorable, Baylor," he smiles and walks over to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist. I gasp at the touch.

"Are you okay if I touch you like this?" he asks me quietly.

"Y-yes."

I place my the palms of my hands on his abs. Woah. He has really good abs.

He takes a deep breath, "Fuck. You have no clue what you do to me."

I don't know what he means but I also don't feel like asking.

"Sage?"

"Yes babe?"

Babe. Woah.

"Can we get a pole that I can pole dance on?" I give him my puppy dog eyes.

"On one condition," he smirks, "I am the only one who gets to watch you pole dance from here on out."

"Why? Other men love to watch it! I am really good at it," I'm confused again.

"That's why. The men like it because they want to have sex with you. They are sexualizing you," Sage explains to me.

Oh. That kind of makes sense. I think.

"Is that why they made me wear the tiny outfits?" I ask him.

"Yes thats why."

"Your eyes are pretty," I stare up at his eyes and change the subject off of gross men sexualizing me.

He smiles and kissed my forehead.

"You're are so fucking adorable, Baylor," Sage hugs me.

I hug him tightly back.

As we stand there suddenly we hear a loud noise and then...

***

I wake up in a familiar room. Oh no. Not this again.

"One beer on the wall..." I begin.

Sage

Fuck. I was about to kiss her! I curse as I wake up with my men all around me.

"We have him sir."

I storm over to him while fixing my clothes.

"I need her exact location. Right now Ben. I will start cutting off limbs if it comes to it."

He chuckles as blood seeps from his mouth and nose.

"I don't know-"

I punch him again.

He laughs.

"She is in the same place."

"How long was I out?" I ask

"Two days." one of my men answers.

"She should be chained up and being used right now. Used in ways she has clearly never been used before. I can only imagine how tight and good she must feel. To think of all the ways I'd-"

I shoot him. Right in the thigh. I'll make his death long and painful.

"Hahaha. The emotionless, powerful mafia boss has feelings. He fell for a girl. A girl he barely knows," Ben hisses as he speaks. "To bad about twenty different men have fucked her by this point-"

He is cut off when the door opens.

"Actually, no guy has fricked me. Well that's as long as I have the right definition of frick," Baylor looks at me for confirmation.

I sigh and chuckle, "Yes, I think you do."

I wrap my arms around her holding her as close to me as I can. I don't know how she got out or what happened but in this moment all I care about is that she is safe.

When we separate from each other Ben is passed out. I have my men take him to the cells in the basement. I never let Baylor out if my touch.

"How did you escape?"

"Well they chained me up again but I still had a bobby pin in from dinner so I was able to use that to unlock it. From there I just walked out of the place and walked here. It took two days though," she explains as if it was nothing.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah. What about you? Your face has cut on it," she looks at me concerned. "Sit down. I'll get you all cleaned up."

I listen to her. Finally letting her out of my reach. She finds a first aid kit and wash cloth. She kneels down in front of me and struggles to reach my face.

"Here sit on my lap so you have a better angle," I tell her.

"Okay," she down straddling me.

I don't pay attention to the cut on my face. I just stare at her. She moves a little to much and I have to hold in a groan.

I put my hands on her waist and slowly move them down to her butt. Her breath hitches. She stops cleaning my cut.

"Why do I feel like this Sage?" she whispers as her cheeks blush.

"Like what?"

She sets down everything in her hands and puts her hands on my shoulders and then behind my neck.

"Like, I don't know, I feel like whenever you...touch me certain ways my body gets super hot. I feel the need to...squeeze my legs together," she explains to me with a confused look on her face.

"Have you ever," I pause, "touched yourself, Baylor?"

"Well of course I've touched myself," she says like I am crazy.

I chuckle a little. "I mean have you ever touched yourself in between your legs? Have you ever made yourself feel...good?"

She looks confused, "N-no?"

I lean in and whisper in her ear, "When you go to bed tonight, I want you to touch yourself in between your legs while you think of me. I want you to let yourself feel that and if you make any noises don't try to stop them okay?" I feel her legs tighten around me.

"O-okay," I can practically feel her throbbing in my lap.

I cup her cheek in one hand and move my thumb across her lip. I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back. I go to deepen the kiss when she stops me.

"I-I don't know how to do this," she looks down nervously.

I lift her chin up to face me, "It's okay. Just follow my lead."

I connect our lips again and begin to deepen the kiss. I lightly bite her lip. I continue to deepen the kiss and make out with her until I know I have to stop or else I will want to go further.