The Thought of You

I get in bed and think about what Sage said. I take my underwear off and lay down. I start to touch myself. Figuring out which ways feel good like he said. I gasp a little as I find a spot that feels good. I begin to think of Sage. That only makes it feel better. I move faster and faster until I feel so good I have to stop.

I let out small moans as I reach the point where I have to stop.

My body feels heated like it does when Sage touches me certain ways.

I decide to get up and find Sage. I walk in the direction he walks when he heads to bed.

"Baylor?" he calls out.

He must have heard me.

"Sage?"

He walks out of a room and motions for me to come in. He is shirtless and I can't help but stare.

I blush thinking of what I just did.

"Did you do what I told you to?" he ask as he tucks my hair behind my ear. Is it obvious?

"Y-yes," I shyly say.

"Good girl," he says. "How did it make you feel?"

"It felt good. So good I had to stop," I explain. "Do guys feel this way?"

"Yes when we have a way to feel the same pleasure as you," he explains. I feel so awkward as he explains it to me. But I want to know more.

"You said people also have sex for pleasure. Is that what sex feels like?"

"Kind of," he puts his hands on my waist.

"I-I feel like I want-need more," I whisper shyly.

He moves his hands down to my underwear.

"Are you okay with me touching you?" he whispers.

My breath gets heavier, "y-yes."

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. His hands stay placed on my butt. When he sets me down I lay there in front of him with my legs open. I bite my lip nervous as to what comes next.

"Can I take your underwear off?" he asks.

I nod my head yes.

"I need your verbal consent."

"Yes."

He slides my underwear off. He slowly, lightly, slides his fingertips up my legs making goosebumps appear on my legs.

He moves and sits down behind me. My back leans against his chest.

"I'm going to touch you now okay?"

"Okay," I whisper.

His fingers find the spot almost immediately. I gasp and grab his arm tightly. He begins moving his finger faster and faster in circles. I pinch my lips together and throw my head back.

"Don't pinch your lips. Let the moans come out," he tells me.

He moves his hand even faster. I let out a moan.

"Just like that baby," he says.

"That feels so good, Sage."

"I know, baby. I know," he whispers in my ear.

My stomach twists and I squeeze by legs together. He keeps going.

"Cum for me baby."

He moves faster than I could have. I am far past the point where I stopped before.

I moan louder this time.

"Moan my name baby," he whispers.

One hand continue to move in circle while the other wraps around my throat and tilts my head back. He kisses me.