Sara leaned back in her seat, she was done eating as well. Gisele came to pick up their plates, and Sara gave her a small smile. She was about to get up and head to her room when someone else placed a smaller plate in front of her. "Thought you might like some tiramisu," a British accent sounded behind her, and she turned to look at him. "If you tell me you made this, I won't believe you," Sara said, a smile curling her lips. "Definitely not," Lando told her, a grin on his face. Sara took the spoon to take the first bite, the sweet dessert was absolutely delicious. "You're very nice to me," she started, looking up at the guard. "Shouldn't I?" Lando asked, which made her chuckle a little. "No, I mean... It's not like it was planned for me to be here," Sara said, looking down at her plate. "And now you have to babysit me while there are probably better things to do," she said. Lando shrugged. "There are, but it's alright," he said. "You're not a pain in the ass," he smiled and pushed himself off the table he leaned against. "Goodnight, Sara," Lando said as he walked out.

Sara let a sigh fall out of her mouth as she stood in front of the closet. She wasn't sure what the dress code was for a lunch with a partner, but she figured she had to look nice. Sara picked a white pair of jeans, a black, cropped mesh top with long sleeves. She threw the clothes on her bed and went for some heeled sandals to wear with it. She had showered last night already, so she stripped from her pyjama's and just washed her face and brushed her teeth. She hadn't seen Charles at breakfast this morning, she guessed he was caught up in work or something. Sara fixed her hair and leaned on the sink in front of the mirror to apply some makeup to her eyebrows. She ran a liner over her eyelids, brushed some mascara over her lashes and rubbed her lips together to spread a nude gloss. Sara sat down on the edge of the bed to tie the sandals around her ankles, and she got up when she was finished. The closet doors swung open again, and she went through her collection of bags to decide which one she'd take.

Sara felt very little interest in getting to know Charles' partner, but she guessed the time they'd spend together, acting like a happily engaged couple, could be good. She wondered how many of his contacts know that everything between Sara and Charles was arranged, and they didn't even know each other till a week and a half ago. She had been out shopping for a dress this week, and it had been weird to look at herself in the various wedding dresses, while she didn't feel the excitement of a bride to be at all. She didn't feel the butterflies in her stomach while wearing the perfect dress. Sara shook it off, she spritzed some perfume on her neck and her wrists and headed downstairs next. Her heels clicking on the floor caught Lando's attention, and it had to be the first time he had seen her put actual effort in her appearance, making everyone realize once more that she's truly gorgeous.

Lando offered his hand, guiding her down the last couple of steps. "You look nice, Sara," he complimented. "Thank you," she replied. Charles came out of his office, pushing his arms through the sleeves of the jacket of his suit. Lando and Charles exchanged a look, and Charles look at Sara again before clearing his throat with realization that Lando ushered him to make a compliment about her appearance. "You look pretty," Charles awkwardly said. "You don't have to say it if you don't mean it, Leclerc," Sara chuckled, taking a few steps to the door. "No, I do. You look nice," Charles said, relaxing a little. Sara nodded slowly, taking the compliment, while Lando let her out of the door. Charles followed her, unlocking the door of his Ferrari. His jaw briefly slacked as he opened the door for her, and she sat down in the leather passenger seat, placing her bag on the floor of the car. Sara watched him walk around the car to get in behind the wheel. He started the car with the button, his eyes directing to the mirrors to drive off the porch in reverse.

"We're meeting with my partner Carlos Sainz and his girlfriend Isa. I've been doing business with Carlos for as long as I can remember. "Does he know?" Sara asked, looking out of the windows meanwhile. "He does," Charles nodded, knowing she meant the arranged marriage. "He doesn't know the whole story. Carlos is the only one who knows. I didn't want the deal to cause any harm to your family's business," Charles muttered, his fingers sliding towards the top of the steering wheel. "Cute," Sara commented, earning a roll of his eyes. The ride didn't take long, and Charles parked his car in an underground parking garage close to the harbor. The restaurant they were having lunch at was just across the road. Charles opened the door for her again, and he remained close to her when she got out. His fingers curled around her upperarm before she could step away from the car. "I want you to be nice today," he said, and her dark brown eyes looked up at him with slight frustration.

"I have a mutually beneficial relationship with the mobster of that crew, and I don't want you to cause any cracks in that relationship," Charles added. Sara took a step forward and she could feel his hot breath fanning over her face. "Or what?" Charles' eyes darkened, his grip on her arm tightened. "Hands off, Leclerc. I'm smart enough to not interfere between two crews. Now, are we going to get lunch?" She snarled before Charles could respond. She pulled her arm from him and made her way towards the exit, making him exhale deeply as he made sure the car was locked. The two exited the parking garage and crossed the road. Upon entering the restaurant, Carlos and Isa were already seated at a table with a view upon the harbor, and they joined. "Hola, Sara. Que bueno conocerte," [how great to meet you] Isa was the first one to get up from her chair. "Hola," Sara said, a slight look of confusion on her face. Did the girl already know her? "Charles nos habló de ti," [Charles told us about you]. "Que bien..." [how great] Sara hummed, nevertheless smiling at the girl who hugged her.

"Don't worry," Isa replied, sitting down at the table again. Carlos shook her hand, briefly looking at one of the Abril's before introducing himself as well. Charles pulled a chair back for Sara and she sat down. He looked over at her while Isa told something, and his eyebrows rose a little at the smile that was plastered onto her face, and he watched how the two girls fell into conversation. Maybe this lunch was a good idea after all.

A/N: Slowly.... very slowly.... They'll be fine :) Excuse the slow updates, I usually try to publish a chapter each week, but I've been very busy with exam season at uni the last couple weeks. At the end of next week I will be leaving for a trip to New York, so I won't be able to update for a while. I'll try to get some writing done on the flight, as I have quite some time to kill. Meanwhile, let me know what you think of the story so far!