Cabir: Manik hold yourself its not the time for you to breakdown

Cabir: Manik hold yourself its not the time for you to breakdown.... We need to find Nandini.

He didn't say anything but suddenly something striked in his mind.

Manik: Cabir locket.

Cabir: Locket?

Manik: Yes the one I gifted Nandini I inserted a tracker in it.

Dhruv: That's great if she is wearing that then we can find her.

He took his phone from the pocket and tried to track it but it showed the location of their house.

Cabir: Shit Nandini is not wearing her locket.

Manik: (crying) Cabir.. Cabir please bring my Nandini back please I need her... I cant live without her please Cabir.... I beg you I want her with me. I will do whatever you say but please bring her to me Cabir.... Nandini come back.

Mukti: Manik Manik control you cant be weak right now... Nandini needs you we need to find her.

Navya: Exactly Manik if you will break like this then how will we handle ourselves.

Cabir: Abhi call the commissioner... Dhruv call the guards inside. Hurry up guys.

Manik wiped his tears and stood up. The guard came inside with Dhruv.

(Note: He is different from the one with whom Nandini had a talk so I will name him G2)

G2: Sir you called me?

Manik: Did you saw Nandini?

G2: Yes sir she was with her parents... They were going somewhere.

Manik: Didn't I told you that not to allow her to go anywhere without any one of us then how did you let her go.

G2: Sir she told us you gave the permission and when we told that we will ask you first she said that we don't trust her and then she will tell you to remove us from the job.

Manik: God dammit how can you be such a fool. If something happens to her mark my words I will not leave you. Cabir what should we do now?

G2: Sir you don't need to worry... We can know their location within few minutes.

Manik: How? Say fast.

As he was about to say the commissioner with few policemen entered in their house.

Commissioner: Mr. Malhotra what's the issue?

Manik: Sir my girlfriend is kidnapped.

Commissioner: Can you please tell us in detail.

Cabir: I will tell you what happened.

He then narrated the whole story from start.

Com: (to guard) So you mean to say around 2 am she came out with her parents.

G2: Yes sir.

Com: And you were saying that you can track her location, how?

G2: Sir when Mam was not ready to listen to us we allowed them to go but we were scared for her so my teammate he went to follow them. So if we contact him we can know their location.

Com: That's a great job.... This will help us.

Manik: What are we waiting for then contact him and let's get going.

Com: No Mr. Malhotra we should not take any hasty step... We need to have a proper plan or else things might get messed up.

Manik: How can I be patient... They have kidnapped my girlfriend and you are telling me we need to make a proper plan first.... Do you think it's time for that.... She will be afraid if she doesn't find me there as soon as possible.

Abhi: Manik listen to him he is right... If we just bragged inside there without a plan we might put Nandini's life in danger too.

Unwilling he agreed with them. They called the guard who was following Nandini and they got to know that they took her to some old warehouse which is located in the outskirts of the city.

Cabir: We boys and police will go over there... Girls stay here and wait for us.

Mukti: No we are coming with you.

Abhi: Mukti try to understand it can be dangerous.

Alia: We don't care we are coming with you guys and that's final... now let's not waste time.

They agreed with them because they knew girls will not listen to them this time. They all settled down in car and police went in their jeep. Manik in the driver seat he was driving in full speed thinking of Nandini the whole time. Because of his speed the police jeep was left far behind and they reached before them.

On the other hand in the warehouse:

They brought Nandini who was still unconscious and tied her to the chair.

ND: Sir we brought her.

??: (caressing her face) Finally you are here my dear.

NM: What next.... By now they must have realised that Nandini is missing.

??: You dont need to worry about that no matter how much they try they will not be able to find this warehouse and you both I want you to go far away from here.... Never meet us again and about the money you will get it by tomorrow.

Slowly Nandini started moving so everyone attention was on her. Nandini opened her eyes and saw the she was in some unknown location and realised that she was tied with a chair. She started panicing.

??: No No dear dont panic... Its just me.

He tried to hold her face but she backed off.

Nandini: Who are you? and where am I?

??: I see you have forgotten me already.

She then saw here mom dad standing.

Nandini: Mom Dad they kidnapped us... Dont worry I am sure Dadda and others will find us soon.

They both started laughing while Nandini looked at them with a confused face.

ND: How can you be so stupid dear?

On the other hand others reached outside the warehouse but policemen were far yet.

Manik: Guys I dont think waiting for them is a right decision... I am going inside.

Everyone bragged inside. As soon as the stepped inside they saw Nandini tied with chair struggling to free herself and her parent laughing. They clenched their jaw and fisted their palms.

??:(showing his back) I see Mr. Manik Malhotra is already here.... I actually underestimated you. You are more smarter than I thought.

Manik: Who are you? What do you want? Why did you kidnap Nandini?

Not for once he glanced at her because he knew even if he took a quick glance he will breakdown looking at her condition while for Nandini when she saw him she couldn't stop tears falling from her eyes.

That person turned and revealed his face with smirk on face. Everybody were shocked to see him.

Manik: You?

That all for today. Hope you like it.

What do think will happen in the next chapter.