EPILOGUE

It has been a year since Sana had surgery.  after its recovery his father allowed her to return to the company. 

While Tzuyu has also returned to the Entertainment Industry where she is still warmly welcomed by her fans even though she has moved to another agency.

She's currently at the filiming site and her scenes are all done. She was excited to leave because she wanted to see Sana already.

It's been 3 days since she didn't be able to see her because of her full load schedule.

"Tzu, are you going already? The staff and crew are inviting us to have a dinner with them. Your co-actors will attend as well."

"I'm sorry Manager ~ nim but I have plans with Sana right now :) .."

"Okay, it's up to us to tell them that you can't attend.. drive safe."

"Komawo, Manager ~ nim.."

-

Meanwhile, Sana is busy for the whole day, because the new clothing designs that they will use for their Summer Collection have arrived ..

She was currently in a meeting when she received a message from Tzuyu.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Hi, Love ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
My shooting is done.
I'm on my way there.

Sanapomu:
I still have meeting.

C.Tzuyu:
It's okay, I will wait you in your office.

Sanapomu:
Okay.

After 30 minutes, Sana is finally done on her meeting the moment she came out from the conference room she immediately notice that her employees starts to giggle and gossiping. She already know that Tzuyu is now inside the building.

When she arrived at her office she saw a big teddy bear on her desk a long with the bouquet of pink roses.

Sana looks around but she didn't saw Tzuyu..

"Where is she.." she mumbled.

Seconds later when she was about to walks closer on her desk, someone covered her eyes.

Sana smile the moment she smell the familiar scent lingers on that person.

"Tzu.." Sana removed her hands and face her.

"Hi, Love ❤️.."

"I missed you.." Sana immediately hugs the latter. "

"I missed you more love.." Tzuyu hugs her tightly ... "Are you still busy????."

"Uhmmm, Yeah. But I can leave all my work for you."

"Really???."

"Yeah :) .."

"So, Can I take you out for a dinner date Ms.Minatozaki?."

"Sure :) .."

"Okay, Let's go now then."

-

Tzuyu bring Sana in one of the restaurant  people saw them but fans already know that Tzuyu is in a  long-term relationship with Sana so some people at the restaurant respect their privacy.

"How's your work?." Tzuyu asked.

"Good, how about you?."

"We are done filming :) .."

"That's good to hear.."

"Love, Nainái's birthday is coming soon. I was planning to go home and I want you to go with me."

Sana smile. "Sure, I will go with you." Sana didn't hesitate to go with Tzuyu.

"Are you sure? How about your work?."

"Nainái is more important than my work. I just can leave my work with my assistant and staff. They can handle it. Beside I want see and pay respect to your grandmother."

"Thank you, I appreciate your willingness to go with me :) .."

"You're welcome (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

-

After they have their dinner date they decided to go in Namsan Tower to watch some fireworks display.

"Are you happy????." Tzuyu asked as she hugs Sana from behind.

"I'am. I'am very happy.."

"How about your heart? It it okay???."

"Yeah ~~ it still beating."

"I wonder if your heart still beats my name."

"Of course :) I know I have a new heart but it doesn't mean it will not going to beat for you because no matter how many times I change my heart you and you are still the ones I love and I will love, always remember that."

"That's so sweet for you to say." Tzuyu let go of Sana from her hug as she face the latter. "Love from the first day I saw you, I knew you were the one." Tzuyu gently cupped Sana's face. "I cannot resist the feelings I have for you. My love for you will last forever."

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.."

"You and I, each ending up together was not an accident. Our story was written within the stars even before we met each other, I love you Sana."

Tzuyu slowly lean closer and seconds later she finally claim the latters lips as the fireworks starts to light up the sky. They kissed passionately with full of love admiration and love.

xxxxxx

Finding love is not easy for everyone; some people waste their whole life in search of true love. If you have been lucky enough to find your soulmate, then don’t waste your time. Tell your precious ones how true and deep your feelings are.

Thank You so Much for supporting this Book, I know this is not might the best book I've written but I'm still happy to publish this for you :)