Chapter 27

"Really? You want to surprise her?." Momo excitedly said.

"Yeah. You will help me right?." Sana asked.

"Of course Sana ~ ya 😊." Nayeon said.

"But why do you want to give her a ring? I'm sure Tzuyu will propose to you." Jihyo added.

"I just want to propose first, you don't know what will might gonna happen during the surgery."

"Sana ~ ya."

Sana smile. "I just can't help but to think negative sometimes, I don't know I just want to be ready."

"Everything's will be fine Sana ~ ya, don't worry because we will all be present during your surgery." Nayeon added.

"Komawo, Thank you guys for giving me courage."

"By the way, did you bought a ring already?." Momo asked.

"Yeah, I'll just gonna pick it up the day after tomorrow."

"Whoah.."

"This is so new. We didn't expect that you're going to propose to her."

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time Unnie."

"Don't be, because we know for sure Tzuyu will gonna accept your proposal."

While the girls are happily talking someone enter the cafe a familiar person who surprised everyone.

"Sana ~ ya."

Sana looks at the person and she was surprised too see him again.

"Oppa."

The three girls was also surprised to see Key Infront of them.

"What are you doing here?." Nayeon stood up from her chair and face Key.

"I'm went from your office, your employees said you don't work anymore, I thought maybe that you're here because you used to be here in this cafe before.  I want to talk to you Sana."

"You can't talk to her." Momo said.

"Sana?."

"I-I."

"What are you doing here?."

All of a sudden, Tzuyu, who had just arrived, cut Sana.

"Tzuyu ~ ah."

Tzuyu and Key's eyes were met and the could feel the tension between the two of them.

"What are you doing here?." Tzuyu once again asked as she walks closer to Sana.

"I'm not here for you. I want to talk to Sana."

"No."

"Tzuyu please don't interfere. I want to settle everything with Sana. I'm not talking to you so please don't interfere."

"What?." Tzuyu clinched her fist and Sana notice it.

"Oppa, I don't want to talk to you." Sana said.

"Sana, I'm sorry."

Sana looks at her friends. "Unnie we will go ahead now. Tzu, let's go." Sana said as she held Tzuyu's hand and leave.

While they were on their way home, Sana noticed the change on Tzuyu's expression.

"Are you mad?."

"I'm not."

"I didn't know that I will saw him there."

"I don't know what he needs but I'm not comfortable in his presence. I don't want him to approach you."