Chapter 24

Just like Tzuyu said, Sana and I went to the Drawing Art Center and Mina and Chaeyoung were right there.

"Tzu..."

"Chaeyoung ~ ah."

"Minari.."

"Konichiwa Sana ~ Chan.."

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you're hanging out with Dahyun Unnie?." Tzuyu asked to Mina..

"Uhmm.." Mina and Chaeyoung suddenly looks at each other.

"Ah, I invite her Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Are you with your Managers?."

"No."

"Arasso. Be careful okay?."

"I will Tzu, Komawo."

"Okay, we will just go to our seats now. See you around." Tzuyu said as she hold Sana's hand.

"Okay, Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Meanwhile, Sana notice that Tzuyu seems bothered. their seat was not far from Mina and Chaeyoung's seat, Tzuyu looked straight in their direction and Sana noticed it.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?."

"What do you mean?."

"You keep looking at them." Sana said.

"Ah, Nothing." Tzuyu just smile as she focus herself to the art materials in their table.

"Are you jealous?."

"Huh? No. Why would I be jealous?."

"I don't know? ~ The way you looks at Mina it's different Tzu."

"Love, It's nothing."

"For you, but not for me."

Tzuyu just take a deep breath before she looks at Sana.

"Okay, fine. I'm just worried. That's it."

"Worried? Worried for what? That maybe Mina and Chaeyoung have a relationship?."

"Yeah."

"So what?." So, what if they have a relationship? Chaeyoung is your friend. Don't you trust her?."

"I do, but.."

"Are you just worried or you're just jealous?."

"I'm not jealous.."

Sana didn't answer and just focused her attention on the art materials in front of her.

After an hour of painting, the art instructor began to go around to see the drawings and paintings made by his students.

"This is good. It's beautiful." The instructor said the moment he saw Sana's painting.

"Thank you."

"Here this part is not very colorful, do you want to teach me how to blend the colors you used?."

"Sure :) .." Sana smile at her and this made Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed.

Tzuyu looks at them and she starts to get irritates when Sana is smiling.

"This is not fun." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Whoa, the color is even better now. Komawo.."

"You're welcome :) just continue it.."

"😑😑😑.." Tzuyu is not in a mood already, she already put down her paint brush.

She took a deep breath and stood up and this made Sana looks at her.

"Where are you going?." Sana asked.