Chapter 3

It's weekend, and the moment Sana woke up she already read the news about Tzuyu dating her co-actor Cha Eunwoo.

"Have you talk to Tzuyu about it???." Momo asked. They're currently at the Jeongyeon's cafe.

"No, not yet." Sana pout. "She's still not messaging me." Sana added.

"Just wait for her message Sana." Nayeon said.

"I'm waiting Unnie."

"That Eunwoo looks good." Jihyo said.

"Tzuyu is not into boys, Jihyo ~ ah." Sana said as she show her mad expression.

"Relax, I'm just saying.." Jihyo raise her both hands.

"Don't worry too much Sana ~ ya, it's just a rumor. You know rumors is just a rumor. Let's wait for Tzuyu's explanation later." Momo said.

"Arasso..."

"Here's your latter, don't stress yourself." Jeongyeon said as she serves Sana's latte.

-

Meanwhile, The moment Tzuyu heard about the news her manager immediately pick her up and brought her to the company.

"Is it true?." Her Manager asks. Pdnim message me and he want me to ask you.

"It's not true Manager ~ nim."

"So you're not dating Eunwoo?."

"We're not dating. Eunwoo and I are just friends. Maybe we have so much closer bond during the filming and fans assume that we are totally dating."

"Did you read the article? Where do you think they get those information??."

"I don't know, You know paparazzi and fans are scary nowadays. They're really invading our privacy, my privacy. Paparazzi are good in invading my privacy, while some of my fans are good at assuming that I'm dating someone they already Link me with so different male actors and I'm sick of it already."

"Arasso, I will call Pdnim later and I will explain everything to him. Don't worry. We will take down the rumors. The company will immediately take some legal actions for this."

"Komawo, Manager ~ nim I appreciate it."

"But you're dating someone right now right??.."

"Yes and I think you know who it is."

"It's Ms.Minatozaki.."

"Yes."

"Why don't we - .."

Tzuyu didn't let finish her manager on what he was trying to say as she immediately cut it off.

"No, not now Manager ~ nim. As much as possible I want to protect her from media. I don't want people and paparazzi invades her privacy."

"Okay, I understand. We will protect Sana's privacy as well."

"Thank You Manager ~ nim, I appreciate it."

-

After talking to her manager, Tzuyu was now about to leave the building when suddenly she bumped into Mina.

"Tzu.."

"Hey.." Tzuyu smile as she immediately hugs Mina. "How are you? Finally I got to see you." She added.

"I was really busy this past few days, Sorry if I didn't be able to attend your party the other day."

"It's okay, I understand."

"I heard the news.."

"Mmmmm, I was really upset the moment I saw it in news earlier."

"It's just a rumor right?."