Chapter 17

Sana was very excited to see Tzuyu although they just saw each other last night.

Sana didn't waste anymore time so she immediately went to her office.

"Tzuyu ~ ah??."

Tzuyu turned around and Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu with her teary eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay???."

Tzuyu slowly walks closer to Sana and hugs her tightly...

"Why- .."

"I love you Sana..." Tzuyu said in lowered but it is enough for Sana to hear it.. "I love you.."

"Why are you cry?. Are you okay?." Sana worriedly asked.

"I meet Zixin earlier.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.." Sana know that Zixin already told Tzuyu about her illness.

"Why you didn't tell me???."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's true? Is it true????."

"Yeah 🥺.."

"Why you tell me Sana?.."

"Because I don't want you to worry, I don't want to be a burden to you when you find out.  All that matters to me is to be with you  Tzuyu ~ ah ..."

"But what about me when you're gone?  I hope if I'm important to you, you're more important to me and I can't stand if something bad happens to you. I will never forgive myself, So I have the rights to know about your illness.." Tzuyu's voice cracked as her tears continuously flowing from her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Sorry, I was just scared.  I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away.  Please Stop crying now.." Sana's heart breaks the moment she saw Tzuyu crying..

A moment later Tzuyu is calmed already. Sana get some water for her.

"Are you mad at me???." Sana worriedly asked when Tzuyu isn't talking.

"No. I'm not." Tzuyu looks at her. "I'm worried." Tzuyu said.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Sana smile.

"Did your friends know about this?."

Sana became as she  shook her head quietly.

"They deserve to know, especially your parents. We need their help. You need their help."

"I'm scared.."

"You don't have to be scared." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "I'm here. you don't have to solve your problem alone.  we will deal with it both, you will recover I promise that."

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"We're going to Zixin's office tomorrow.  we will meet him..."

"Won't you leave me??.."

"What? What kind of question is that?."

"I'm afraid you might leave me, I'm afraid I might not be worthy for you." Sana said as her tears fall from her eyes and then she wipes it before she smile painfully. "This is probably my karama because of what I did to you before."

"Sana, Please don't think like that.  I will not leave you just because you are sick.  you will always be worthy to me love.  If you are afraid that one day I may leave you, Sana I am more afraid that one day you may leave me and I will never let that happen.  we will make a way for you to be recover, Zixin is a good doctor I know he can help us.  if I had to leave the entertainment industry just to take care of you I would."