Chapter 23

Sana remained in the hospital for three days. three days later, her doctor discharged her so that she could rest at home.

Meanwhile, her parents extended a day in Korea before they returned to Japan.

"Where is Tzuyu? isn't she going to be here?." Mrs.Minatozaki asked.

The couple visited their daughter in its own unit.

Sana looked at the clock before looking back at her parents.

"Maybe Tzuyu is still asleep today. She watched over me at the hospital all day. I'm sure she's tired. Tzuyu will come later, maybe you won't be able to see her."

"Tzuyu is a very good person, I'm ashamed because I myself urged you to stay away from her and go to New York before. I really thought Key was your missing friend, I didn't know it was Tzuyu so that's how much I regret it." Mr.Minatozaki said.

"It's already happened that we can't do anything, Tzuyu forget it either. I've already apologized to her and you're right, she's a very good person." Sana said as she smile while talking about Tzuyu, she really admire Tzuyu a lot.

-

While Tzuyu woke up in the afternoon, the moment she woke up she immediately took a bath and prepared herself as she was excited to visit Sana ..

Before she went to Sana's unit Tzuyu first went to a bake shop to buy a cake for Sana. Some people recognize her because she was not wearing a disguise, others tried to take a picture of her.

"Whoa, You're so pretty. I'am a fan."

"Thank you :) .." Tzuyu smile to them and this made to those girls to giggles. "I'll go ahead now, please enjoy your day." Tzuyu said as she leave the bake shop.

-

Vixx Entertainment

Out of anger and annoyance, pdnim threw his ipad against the wall.

"P-Pdnim.."

"Isn't Tzuyu really thinking at all? She knew in the first place that she was not just an ordinary person. look! She went to the bakery alone do you know this? what if something bad happen to her? She's pissing me off."

"We will talk to her pdnim, don't worry."

"I'll give you three days to bring Tzuyu back here. She can't help but do the movie project with Nancy. if you don't get Tzuyu back here within three days, I'll fire you. if you have to scare her do it, I don't care as long as you can bring her back here."

-

Around 2:00 PM when Tzuyu finally arrived at Sana's unit, the moment she enter Sana's face immediately light up..

"Tzuuuu 🥰..." Sana quickly stood up and hugs the latter.

"Hi, Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu kiss her crown and spoon her in a hug.

"Mom and Dad are waiting for you earlier.."

"Yeah, Your Mom message me earlier don't worry because I will meet them later :) .."

"Only you?."

"Actually, yeah. Why? Do you want to go?."

"Of course." Sana pout.

Tzuyu smile as she gently pat Sana's head.

"Arasso ~ Your parents are inviting me to have a dinner with them so we will go later."

"Okay ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .." Sana notice the paper bag that Tzuyu was holding. "What's this???."

"It's cake, I bought it for you because you finally discharge from the hospital."

"Whoa ^^ ...."

"What are you doing???."

Tzuyu asked as she went straight to the kitchen to take out the cake.

"I'm just watching." Sana said as she went back to the couch.

"Did you watch TV for the whole day?."

"No, I was reading some books earlier."

Tzuyu came back holding the cake and plates.

"Did you have your lunch?."

"Yes, Mom cook some Japanese food earlier." Sana said.

"That's good to hear :) ..." Tzuyu seated beside Sana, and the latter move closer to her and lean her head to Tzuyu.

"I missed you.." Sana sweetly said.

"All of a sudden?.."

"Because I didn't see you this morning, I also didn't receive a message from you." Sana complain.

"Sorry, I woke up late. anyway, did you sleep well last night?."

"Yeah.."

"That's good :) .." Tzuyu smile and kiss her crown.

"Can you just sleep here later? I mean if it's okay with you??."

"Of coure, no problem. I'll sleep with you here later."

"Komawo, Tzuyu ~ ah (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

-

Meanwhile, Dahyun went to the Dance Academy as she will going to invite Momo for a lunch.

"Ms.Hirai is currently at the dance practice room, please follow me I will take you there." One of the staff said.

"Thank you."

When she arrived at the Dance practice room, Momo was surprised by Dahyun's unexpected visit to her. She didn't expect to see her because they didn't have a good conversation last time.

"Dahyun ~ ah.."

"Momo Unnie."

"What are you doing here?."

"Can I invite you for a lunch?."

"Uhmmm.."

"Please???."

"Arasso."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?."

"For neglecting you, Sorry because I'm late. I hope you can still give me chance to prove myself to you."

"Dahyun ~ ah.."

"What I told you last time is true, I am sincere in telling you that I like you. When I found out how you felt, it was as if heaven and earth had fallen on me. I blamed myself for why I didn't see you right away, why I didn't immediately feel what you really feel, sorry because I hurt you."

Momo smile as she walks closer to Dahyun and hugs her. "It's okay Dahyunie, I understand.." she said.

-

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana sweetly said as she shower Tzuyu's face with a kisses.

"I love you more Sana.."

After watching some movies Tzuyu and Sana cuddles at the couch, Sana is lying on top of Tzuyu and shower her with kisses.

"Why are you so clingy right now? Do you want something???." Tzuyu asked.

"Nothing, as just want to cuddle with you." Sana said as she cutely buried her face to the latter's neck.

"Aigooo..."

"What are we going to do tomorrow??? I don't want to stay here alone.." Sana said.

"We will go to the Drawing art center. We will draw and we will have some fun. Actually Chaeyoung recommend that place to me."

"Really??."

"Yeah, I already made a reservation we will go there tomorrow."

"Arasso (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

xxxxxx